Srinagar: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has announced BSNL Recruitment 2018 for 9,145 Posts which includes 112 job vacancies for Jammu & Kashmir also.
BSNL invites job applications for the position Junior Engineer in this recruitment process.
The important details regarding this recruitment are provided in the following table:
|Educational Qualification:||12th, ITI Diploma|
|Total Posts:||9,145 Posts|
|Salary:||Rs. 16,400 – Rs. 40,580/- Per Month|
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Age Limit:||55 Years|
|Experience:||5 – 6 Years|
|Application Fee:||The prescribed examination fee Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for the OC / OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for the SC / ST candidates shall be paid through online mode.|
|Last Date:||15th January, 2018|
Break-up of Vacancies: Andaman & Nicobar – 23, Andhra Pradesh – 493, Assam – 191, Bihar – 162, Chhattisgarh – 61, Gujarat – 589, Jammu & Kashmir – 112, Jharkhand – 107, Karnataka – 559, Kerala – 468, Madhya Pradesh – 243, Maharashtra – 666, North East–I – 142, North East–II – 54, Haryana – 585, Himancha Pradesh – 47, Punjab – 1115, Odisha – 129, Rajasthan – 561, Tamil Nadu – 774, Uttar Pradesh [East] – 122, Uttar Pradesh [West] – 245, Uttranchal – 21, West Bengal – 311, Chennai Telecom District – 373, Kolkata Telecom Region – 488, Northern Telecom Region – 13, Telangana – 491.
Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for appearing in LICE are as under.
The following Non-executive employees of BSNL, below the age of 55 years as on the 1st July 2016, are eligible provided they are possessing 10+2 standard qualification or equivalent or two year ITI certificate / three year Diploma in any one of the disciplines i.e, Telecommunication / Electronic / Electrical / Radio / Computer / Instrumentation / Information Technology from a Central Govt / State Govt recognised institution after Matriculation.
1. Non-executive of any cadre (viz. Telecom, Telecom Stores, Civil, Architect, etc.) in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9,020-17,430 and above with combined five years of residency period in the pay scale of Rs. 9,020-17,430 or above as on 1st July 2016.
2. Senior Sports Assistants and Sports Inspectors / Coordinators in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9,020-17,430 and above with 5 years of residency period in the scale of Rs. 9,020-17,430 or above as on 1st July 2016.
3. Non-executive (Industrial & Non-Industrial) of Telecom Factories in the IDA pay scale Rs. 9,020-17,430 and above with 5 years of residency Period in the scale of Rs. 9,020-17,430 or above as on 1st July 2016.
With the approval of the Competent Authority, it has been decided to hold a Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE) promotion to the grade of JE (Erstwhile TTA) under 50% quota for the recruitment year 2016. The exam will be conducted online. The examination shall be held as per Recruitment Ruled circulated vide Letter No.: 250-7/2013-Pers-III; Dated: 25-08-2014 and Syllabus / Scheme of the examination circulated vide Letter No.: 250-76/2001-Pers.III; Dated: 07-10-2011.
All Departmental candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification as detailed in above letters will be eligible to apply for the above said post.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam &/OR Interview.
Application Procedure: The following application procedure needs to be followed:
- The employees, who are eligible in accordance with the eligible conditions as referred in the Recruitment Rules and who desire to appear in the examination should submit application online. Candidates applying for LICE for promotion to the post of Junior Engineer are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in. Applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to start from 15-12-2017 and will be closed on 15-01-2018.
- All candidates applying for LICE for Junior Engineer are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form. Candidates will have to provide valid Email ID and Mobile Number at the time of online Registration. After submitting the application online, the applicant may take a print out of application form and keep it with him/her for record.
- Registration forms complete in every respect must be submitted online on or before 15-01-2018. Candidates are advised to complete their registration process well before last date to avoid last day. Registration process will not be allowed after last date and all incomplete registrations will be treated as rejected. Candidates will have to download their Admit Card from the BSNL website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in at least 7 days before from the date of the Online Test by using their Username & Password. It will not be sent either by Post or by e¬mail. BSNL shall not be responsible for server crash problems or delays occurring on last day of registration.
- The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by them in their registration form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an Admit Card for the examination will not confer any right for promotion / appointment. Promotion / appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions as well as availability of vacancies.
Important Dates: The important dates regarding this recruitment are as follows:
|Start of Online Application Submission||15-12-2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||15-01-2018|
|Editing Period||16-01-2018 to 17-01-2018|
|Date of Online Test||28-01-2018|