PULWAMA — District Social Welfare Pulwama Job Recruitment 2023 to be conducted by the Office of the District Social Welfare Officer Pulwama aims to recruit for the posts of Specialist in Financial Literacy and Accounts Assistant.
As per the Job Re-Advertisement Notice issued by the Office of the District Social Welfare Officer Pulwama (Nodal Officer – District Hub for Empowerment of Women K.N. Complex Exchange Road Dangerpora Pulwama), the recruitment is for the engagement of staff in respect of District Hub for Empowerment of Women (DREW) Pulwama on contractual basis for the posts of Specialist in Financial Literacy and Accounts Assistant.
Reference (1): Mission Shakti Scheme implementation guidelines issued vide DO No. WW-23/U2021-WW dated 14.07.2022 and Reference (2): Mission Director, Mission Shakti Social Welfare Department, Minutes of Meeting issued vide No: 1KMS/170/2022 dated 08.09.2022 have been cited in the notice.
It is pertinent to mention here that the opening date of receipt of application forms is 13-03-2023 and the closing date of receipt of application forms is 18-03-2023.
Applications for Last Advertisement Rejected
Earlier, an Advertisement Notice for various posts in respect of District Hub for Empowerment of Women Pulwama on a contractual basis was issued vide Endorsement No. DSPO/PUL/Estt/2022/1069-74; Dated: 06-12-2022 with 09-12-2022 as the opening date of receipt of application forms and 23-12-2022 as the closing date of receipt of application forms.
“After proper scrutinizing of the application forms for all posts, it has been unanimously decided by the committee that for posts of Specialist in Financial Literacy and Accounts Assistant be re-advertised as application forms of almost all candidates who have applied in response to the advertisement in these posts stands rejected in view of non-fulfillment of mandatory eligibility criteria as per guidelines of the Mission Shakti,” the notice said.
Re-Advertisement for District Social Welfare Pulwama Job Recruitment 2023
Now, applications are re-invited on the prescribed format from eligible candidates for the below-mentioned posts, purely on a temporary/contractual basis on consolidated honorarium as per guidelines/norms of the scheme, subject to satisfactory performance, continuation of scheme and funding from the government.
The candidate must be a resident of District Pulwama and must possess a Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority on a format prescribed for the purpose on or before the last date of submission of the application form in accordance with notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide SO 1229(E); Dated: 31-03-2020 and SO 1245(E); Dated: 30-04-2020 read with the General Administration Department, Government of J&K vide SO 166; Dated: 18-05-2020 respectively.
The posts are re-advertised for the hiring of staff regarding the District Hub for Empowerment of Women Pulwama (Mission Shakti) established under the Ministry of Women and Child Development Government of India.
Vacancies under District Social Welfare Pulwama Job Recruitment 2023
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Honorarium||Academic Qualification||Experience||Age|
|1.||Specialist in Financial Literacy||01||24000/-||Graduate in Economics/Banking/other similar disciplines. Post Graduate will be preferred.||At least 3 years experience of working with the Govt/Non-Govt organizations in Financial Literacy/Financial Inclusion focused themes||Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2023|
|2.||Accounts Assistant||01||21000/-||Graduate/Diploma in Accounts/other disciplines having Accounts as a subject.||At least 3 years experience of working with the Govt/Non-Govt organizations in related domains.||Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2023|
Criteria for posts under District Social Welfare Pulwama Job Recruitment 2023
As far as the criteria for shortlisting/selection for the posts of Specialist in Financial Literacy and Accounts Assistant is concerned, Academic Qualification carries a weightage of 70 Points (on Pro-rata Basis) while the Viva-Voce carries a weightage of 30 Points.
Candidates shall be shortlisted based on the merit of their educational qualification points in the ratio of 1:5 i.e., 5 candidates for one post. Candidates obtaining equal merit shall also be called for an interview.
The list of shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through print and electronic media and candidates may be required to bring original testimonials for verification and checking before the interview committee is constituted for the purpose.
Any misrepresentation of facts on the application form disturbing the shortlisting may invite legal action/disqualification. No individual interview call letters shall be issued. No TA/DA will be paid.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Applicant must be a Domicile of the Union Territory of J&K and resident of District Pulwama.
2. Applicants should be medically fit for field visits in different blocks/wards of District Pulwama.
3. The engagement being a temporary/contractual arrangement is terminable if the performance is not satisfactory as assessed by the District Level Committee headed by the District Magistrate/District Development Commissioner.
4. The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year, further continuation will be on the basis of performance assessed by the District Level Committee headed by the District Magistrate/District Development Commissioner.
5. There shall be no right to seek permanent absorption in the department or regularization of any sort (An affidavit for the same sworn before judicial Magistrate 1st Class needed to be executed upon selection before joining).
6. Candidates must possess the required eligibility/qualification by or before the last date for submission of the application form.
7. Any claim regarding qualification made after the closing date of receiving application forms shall not be entertained.
8. The last date of receipt of application forms shall be the cut-off date for determining eligibility.
9. Candidates must have a good moral character.
10. Candidates have to apply separately for each post.
11. The Selection Committee at any time reserves the right to cancel/put in abeyance the advertisement notice without assigning any reason thereof.
12. The Honorarium of the sanctioned positions shall be bifurcated on the directions passed by the Ministry of Women And Child Development – GOl/Social Welfare Department, J&K.
13. The selection list to be issued shall be provisional and subject to the verification report regarding the authenticity of the documents from the issuing authorities/organizations. Any adverse report received regarding the documents produced based on which selection is obtained shall invite legal/penal action under relevant rules/laws and selection so obtained shall be cancelled ab initio.
Forms complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of qualification/experience must reach in the office of the District Social Welfare Officer Pulwama (K.N. Complex Exchange Road, Dangerpora, Pulwama) by or before 18-03-2023 (4:00 PM).
Documents to be Attached to the Application Form:
1. Self-attested copies of all Academic/Technical qualification certificates.
2. Self-attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
3. Self-attested copy of Domicile Certificate and Aadhaar Card/other Address Proof.
4. Experience Certificate from a recognized/registered Civil Society Organization / Institution / recognized / registered in the relevant field.
For further details, contact the District Social Welfare Officer Pulwama at 01933-241009 (Phone) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Email).