Srinagar: Directorate of School Education Kashmir has announced DSEK Contractual Lecturer Recruitment 2018 for 1011 Posts.
A Job Advertisement Notification has been issued in this regard by DSEK in Reference to Administrative Department’s Letter No. Edu/V/17/2018; Dated: 09-02-2018.
Applications on the prescribed format are, therefore, invited from the permanent residents of J&K having post-graduation in the relevant subject for engagement as Contractual Lecturers purely on Academic Arrangement (2018) in Government Higher Secondary Schools of various districts of Kashmir Division on district basis as per available vacancies mentioned below.
The number of subject-wise vacancies can increase or decrease depending upon the transfer / promotions and outcome of PSC selections / appointments.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The engagement shall be made purely on ‘Academic Arrangement’ at +2 level on monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs. 7000/- (Rupees Seven Thousand only) per month for the session-2018.
2. The candidates will be engaged initially for a period of 60 days only and further continuation will be subject to their performance, behaviour and depending upon the vacancy / requirement of the Institution(s) or till the posts are filled up by the PSC or by promotion whichever be earlier.
3. The engagement thus made shall not have any preferential claim to the candidates for selection on regular basis. The selected candidates have to tender an affidavit / undertaking to this effect before issuing engagement orders in their favour.
Applications should be supported by the self-attested photocopies of the following certificates / testimonials:
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation)
- Marks Sheet of Post-graduation (All Semesters)
- B.Ed Marks Sheet
- M.Ed Marks Sheet
- M.Phil Certificate
- Ph.D Certificate
- NET / SET Certificate
- Experience Certificate(s) of teaching at +2 level from Government Institution(s) only with the percentage of results registered and number of months put in.
How To Apply: The candidates applying for the engagement as Lecturers at +2 level under the dispensation of ‘Academic Arrangement’ for the academic session 2018 shall have to deposit an amount of Rs. 100/- as examination fee along with the application form before respective Chief Education Officers.
The tentative date of examination (Written Test) is 25 February, 2018. The venue for the written test will be notified separately.
The advertisement notice along with prescribed format of application is available on the official website of the Directorate (www.dsek.nic.in).
The complete application form along with all the requisite documents should be deposited in the office of concerned Chief Education Officer on prescribed format against proper receipt by or before 20-02-2018. No application form shall be entertained after the expiry of last date for submission of application forms.
The prescribed scale of weightage to be acted upon for such engagements shall be as under:
01. Screening Test = 80 Points
02. M.Phil = 05 Points
03. Ph.D = 05 Points
04. NET / SET = 05 Points (Across the board)
05. Experience = 5 Points per session (experience of teaching in HSS, 01 point for each year subject to maximum of 05 points).