Srinagar: Government Medical College Srinagar has announced GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018 for Lecturer / Professor Posts.
The jobs were announced through Advertisement Notice No. 02-GS of 2018; Dated: 18-01-2018.
Applications on the prescribed format are, therefore, invited from the eligible candidates, (Not in Service/Non-PSC), from the permanent residents of J&K State for the following Faculty posts (Discipline specified against each) on Academic Arrangement basis under SRO 384 of 2009; Dated: 14-12-2009, read with SRO 409 of 2013; Dated: 19-08-2013, for a period of one year, which shall be extendable upto maximum period of six years (one year at a time subject to better performance, conduct and prescribed age limit which shall not exceed more than 65 years or till such time posts are filled up by the competent authority on regular basis in terms of existing J&K Medical Education (Gazetted) Recruitment Rules 1979, and SRO 88 of 2016; Dated: 14-03-2016, whichever is earlier:
Terms & Conditions:
1) The applicants are advised to enclose with their application form self-attested copies of the undermentioned documents / certificates:
a) MBBS & MD / MS / DM / DNB / M.Ch. / PhD etc. qualification certificates of the respective specialty, (May also refer in this regard the respective eligibility criteria column as above).
b) Marks Certificate of the respective Degree especially final year’s MBBS Marks certificate.
c) Attempt Certificate of all examination of MBBS etc issued by the University.
d) Experience certificate as Lecturer / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor in the Specialty.
e) Professional Publication under SRO 88 of 2016; Dated: 14-04-2016, details as under:
i) For the post of Professor:
(4) Research publications as specified against the respective eligibility criteria column.
ii) For the post of Associate Professor:
(02) Research publications as specified against the respective eligibility criteria column.
iii) For the post of Assistant Professor:
(01) Research publication as specified against the respective eligibility criteria column.
f) Two years Registrar-ship / Demonstrator-ship / Senior Resident / Tutor completion certificate for the post of Lecturer.
g) Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC).
h) Date of Birth Certificate.
2) The Candidates may download the application format from the official website of the Government Medical College, Srinagar i.e, http://www.gmcs.edu.in/.
3) The applications should reach to the office of the undersigned by or before 30th January, 2018, upto 2:00 PM.
4) The applicants shall have to appear before the Selection Committee for interview at Government Medical College, Srinagar alongwith all original testimonials and other related documents on the date which will be notified separately.
5) The applicant for the aforesaid posts should not be of more than 63 years of age as on the date of issuance of the notice.
6) The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he / she will not leave the Department before the completion of one year’s contract. However, abandoning / termination of the arrangement in the Specialty will require one month prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
7) The selected candidate has to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she is not on the rolls of any Medical Colleges / Institutions of the country which is pre-requisite in terms of MCI norms.
8) No application of the in-service candidate shall be entertained by virtue of the existence of SRO 409 of 2013; Dated: 19-08-2013.
9) The applications of those candidates shall be rejected who fail to attach any requisite requirements / documents / marks sheets with their application formats.