Government Medical College Srinagar announced the GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2022 for various job positions through Advertisement Notice No. 01 of 2022; Dated: 25-02-2022.
Applications on the prescribed format are, therefore, invited from the eligible candidates (in-service/not in-service doctors) for the post of Registrar/Demonstrator on a tenure basis in the following disciplines.
In-service doctors and not in-service doctors can apply
However, the services of not in-service doctors shall be hired on an Academic Arrangement basis under S.O. 364 of 2020; Dated: 27-11-2020 and the in-service candidates shall be governed by the relevant rules as envisaged in the J&K Civil Service Rules 1979, initially for a period of one year extendable up to three years subject to better performance of the candidate during their first and second years of engagement, which can be obtained from the respective HoDs after completion of the first and second year of Registrarship/Demonstratorship, as the case may be.
The GMC Srinagar has advertised Registrar/Demonstrator posts in the following disciplines under its latest recruitment in 2022:
2. Obsts & Gynae
3. Surgery & Its Allied
7. Radiodiagnosis & Imaging
8. Social and Preventive Medicine
11. Forensic Medicine
20. Pediatric surgery
Candidates interested in applying for Registrar/Demonstrator posts at Government Medical College, Srinagar should download the respective application form from the official website of Government Medical College Srinagar between 26-02-2022 to 31-03-2022 or the same may be collected from the Photostat Section of Government Medical College, Srinagar.
The application forms for GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2022 should be accompanied by a non-refundable bank receipt of Rs 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) from J&K Bank, GMC, Srinagar (Account No. 0349040100007655).
Application forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the Registrar Academics up to 31-03-2022.
Terms & Conditions for GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2022:
1. Incomplete application form(s) in any respect or not attached with relevant certificates shall be rejected without further communications.
2. Conditions for in-service/not in-service candidates:
For in-service candidates: (i) The in-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC. (ii) Applicants working in Health and Medical Education Department are required to submit their application forms along with the No Objection Certificate from their parent Department without which their application forms shall not be entertained as envisaged in Government Order No. 164-HME of 2012; Dated: 02.03.2012. (iii) Those in-service doctors who have already completed their tenure as Registrar/Demonstrator in any discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
For not in-service candidates: Not in-service doctors shall be paid stipend as per S.O. 364 of 2020; Dated: 27-11-2020.
3. The application forms for GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2022 should be accompanied by the following self-attested copies of the documents:
a. MBBS/Diploma/MD/MS/DNB/MCh./DM/Ph.d/M.Sc. all terms marks sheet and qualification certificates of the respective speciality.
b. Internship certificate.
c. MCl/Jammu and Kashmir Medical Council Registration Certificate
d. Physical active field service certificate after PG/Rural service prior to PG certificate issued by the Director, Health Services, Jammu/Kashmir in respect of in-service doctors.
e. Attempt certificate 1st, 2nd, pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the University of Kashmir concerned.
f. Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/Medals/Academic Merit certificates.
g. House Officer (House job) experience certificate issued by the Principal concerned or equivalent recognized authority.
h. Diploma certificate/postgraduate degree certificate.
i. Date of Birth Certificate
j. Professional publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
4. The candidates must produce an Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate declaring that:
- The applicant has not done Registrarship/Sr. Residency earlier within or outside J&K Union Territory (only for in-service candidates).
- He/she is a not in-service candidate (the information if found wrong he/she shall be punished under Rules) (only for not Inservice candidates).
5. The selected candidate has to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she is not on the rolls of any Medical Colleges/Institutions of the country which is a pre-requisite in terms of MCI norms.
6. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as of 26-02-2022.
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement for GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2022 as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. Separate application form is to be filled for each post and the fee is to be deposited separately for each post, applied for.
10. In case of any declaration by the candidate is found false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material/information relevant to his/her appointment, his/her selection will be cancelled ab-intio liable for action as warranted under rules.
11. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will be interviewed.
12. The selected candidates for GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2022 shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of Registrarship/Demonstratorship term, however abandoning/terminating of the arrangement in the Specialty will require one-month prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on completion of the sanctioned term.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.