Looking for a high profile govt jobs in Jammu and Kashmir? Well! Jammu and Kashmir High Court has announced its recruitment and invited Applications for officer level posts. It is worth mentioning here that applications have been invited under the e-courts Mission mode project on consolidated salary which means that you will get a fixed monthly salary instead of any Pay-Scale.
Applicants must note that there is NO Application Fees and the last date to submit the Application in prescribed format is 10th February, 2016
If you are interested and willing to apply for this vacancy in J&K’s High Court, then you should read this post till the end and apply only if you fullfill the eligibility conditions. The detailed Official Notification and Application Form is available for download at the end of this post.
- State Subject: The applicant should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir
- Post: Senior System Manager
- No. of Vacancies: One
- Salary: Rs 18000/- Per Month
- Place of Posting: High Court wing, Jammu
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
Applicants willing to apply for the post must fullfill the below mentioned eligibility conditions:
- Domicile: Applicant must be a permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Age Limit: There is no minimum age for this post but the maximum age limit is 37 years. The cut-off date for determining the age limit is 01-01-2016.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have completed MCA or BE / B.Tech in Computer Science OR Information Technology with minimum 60% marks, along with 1 year experience in relevant field OR Applicant must have completed M E / M.Tech in Computer Science with 60% marks.
How to Apply ?
Applicants willing to apply for Senior System Manager job in High Court of Jammu and Kashmir must submit their Application in the prescribed format before 10th February, 2016.
Application Form: The applications are to be submitted in the prescribed format only. You can obtain the application form by downloading the Official Notification and then taking the print-out of the Form.
Receipt of Application Form: The duly filled in Application Form, along with documents such as PRC, Date of Birth Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Experience Certificate, must be submitted personally at the office of CPC (e-courts) J&K High Court at Jammu (for Jammu based candidates) and Srinagar (for Kashmir based candidates).
Although we have tried to provide information in precise yet meaningful way, however, applicants are advised to go through the detailed Official Notification and then only apply for the job.
|Downloadedhttp://dstats.net/dstatsjs.php?file=http://ge.tt/api/1/files/9eqyCWW2/1/blob?downloaddocument.write(dsCounter); times so far|