Srinagar: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced JKPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2017.
The JKPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2017 is not covered under the New Recruitment Policy which means that the appointed candidates will get full salary and other perks from the date of their appointment.
The Assistant Town Planner posts are to be filled up in the J&K Housing and Urban Development Department.
Applications are to be submitted through Online Mode only through the website of JKPSC. The window for submitting the application form is open until 20th of October, 2017 and application fee can be paid through Bank Challan by or before 26th of October, 2017.
The Recruitment Board invites online applications in prescribed format from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir for the below mentioned posts:
Post: Assistant Town Planner
No. of Vacancies: 03 Posts
i) Open Merit: 01 Post
ii) SC: 01 Post
iii) RBA: 01 Post
Salary: Appointees for Assistant Town Planner jobs will be given salary as per the Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800 (Grade Pay: Rs. 5,200).
Eligibility: The interested candidates should fulfill the below mentioned eligibility conditions:
1) Domicile: Applicant should be a permanent resident of J&K. There is no restriction of being a resident of a particular District or Division, as these are State Level posts.
2) Age Limit: Applicant should have completed the age of 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years. However, there is age relaxation as per the criteria below:
Candidates already in Government Service: 40 Years
Physically Challenged Candidates: 42 Years
Candidates belonging to SC / ST / RBA / ALC / SLC Categories: 43 Years
Ex-Serviceman: 48 Years
3) Educational Qualifications: Applicants, willing to apply for Assistant Town Planner jobs, must have completed a Degree in Architecture / AIMTP OR Applicant should have completed Post Graduate Diploma in Town and Country Planning, recognized by Institute of Town Planner OR Degree in Town and Country Planning, from a recognized Indian University, authorized by the Institute of Town Planners.
Selection Process: The Selection process for JKPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2017 comprises of Written Test and Interview.
The JKPSC Criteria for Selection of Assistant Town Planner is provided below:
How To Apply?
Applicants willing to apply for the post of Assistant Town Planner should submit their applications through online mode before 20th of October, 2017. Before submitting the online forms, applicants should keep the Scanned Copies of Photograph and Signature.
1) Size of Photograph and Signature should be between 10 kb to 20 kb.
2) Applications are to be submitted online from the official website of JKPSC.
Application Fee: Applicants need to Pay Rs. 805/- as application fees through a Challan in any J&K Bank branch. However, candidates belonging to Reserved Category candidates shall have to pay an application fee of Rs. 405/- only.
For complete details, applicants are advised to go through the Official Notification which can be downloaded below.
The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Get latest news updates by subscribing to our Telegram handle or join our WhatsApp Group!