- The Commission has developed an Online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 06.02.016.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the Online Application Form. Last date for filing of Online Application complete in all respects is 06.03.2016.
- Last date for submission of fee/bank challan is 07.03.2016.
- Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded Online Application Form along with the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities and the other requisite documents within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located either at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu or Solina, Srinagar as the case may be.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
a) Date of commencement for submission of Online Applications = 06.02.2016
b) Last date for submission of Online Applications = 06-03-2016
c) Last date for submission of fee/bank challan = 07-03-2016
|Item No||Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||sc||ST||ALC||SLC||Total|
|1 TO 9||Consultant in Health & Family Welfare Department||I) MBBS or possession of recognized Graduate qualifications in the First or Second Schedule or Part-ll of the 3rd Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Education qualifications included in the part II of the 3rd Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956.|
II) Possession of Post Graduate Degree in the respective specialty mentioned in part “A” of Annexure to the Schedule with two years experience in the profession in a responsible position connected with specialty
Possession of Postgraduate Diploma mentioned for the concerned subject in part “B” of Annexure to the Schedule with three years experience in the profession in the responsible position connected with specialty.
Age as on 1st January 2016
Scheme of Selection:
General Category = Rs. 510.00
Centre of Examination:
- The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
- The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of Online Applications are given herein below:-
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) and click on the link ’Online Application’.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on APPLY button.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,,.jpg).
- By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the cancel button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission alongwith other requisite documents.
- Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted / entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement Notification.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct:-
- obtaining by wrongful support of his/her candidature by any means, or
- impersonating, or
- procuring impersonation by any person, or
- submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with or
- making statements which are incorrect, or false or suppressing material information, or
- resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection, or
- using unfair means during the test, or
- writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, in the script(s), or
- misbehaving in any other manner in the examination hall, or
- harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their test, or
- attempting to commit or, as the case may be, abetting the Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, shall be liable;
a) to be debarred by the Commission for appearing in the examination, and/or
b) to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period:-
- By the Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
- By the State Government from any employment under them.
[/item] [item] Application are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic qualification and age for the posts of Consultant in Heath & Family Welfare Department as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below. The post carries the pays scale of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600.
[/item] [/page] [right-side]