Srinagar: Jammu & Kashmir State Road Transport Corporation has announced the JKSRTC Recruitment 2018 for 342 Posts.
The JKSRTC Recruitment 2018 for 342 Posts aims to fulfill contractual posts of Drivers, Conductors, Security Guards, Helpers & Junior Assistants.
The monthly remuneration for these contractual posts ranges from Rs. 5840 to Rs. 7010.
In supersession to previous Advertisement Notice No. 1121/2016; Dated: 29-10-2016, fresh online applications are invited against the online payment of Rs. 200/- from the interested and eligible persons, having prescribed age, for engagement of the following posts on contractual basis in J&K State Road Transport Corporation on the monthly remuneration as shown against each post.
|S. No.||Post||No. of Posts||Monthly Remuneration|
|03.||Security Guard||20||Rs. 5840/-|
|05.||Junior Assistant||22||Rs. 7010/-|
Eligibility Criteria – JKSRTC Recruitment 2018 for 342 Posts:
- Driver Posts: Class 10th passed, having driving license for Public Service Heavy Vehicle (PSV) with minimum five year experience.
- Conductor Posts: Class 12th passed with possession of Conductor License.
- Security Guard Posts: Class 12th passed.
- Helper Posts: Class 10th passed with ITI trained in Mechanical / Auto-Electrician / Smithy / Carpentery / Painting / Machining / Welding / Electrical / Tailoring / Plumbing or required proficiency.
- Junior Assistant Posts: Graduation with Diploma in Computer Applications and Type Knowing with a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
The Application Forms will be available on the J&K State Road Transport Corporation‘s website: www.jksrtc.co.in from 23rd April, 2018 to 14th May, 2018.
The candidates have to produce the uploaded / required antecedents in original at the time of appearing for the required tests.
Note: The aspirants who had earlier applied for the different category of posts advertised vide Notice No. 1121/2016; Dated: 29-10-2016 may collect their Demand Drafts enclosed with the application forms from the office of General Managers, JKSRTC HQs Srinagar / Jammu.