Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State for the following posts:
1. Transport Monitor
2. Anaesthesia Technician
3. Anaesthesia Assistant
4. Theatre/O.T Assistant
5. Jr. Theatre Assistant
6. Jr. Pharmacist
7. Lab. Technician
8. Lab. Assistant
9. Jr. Radiographer
10. ECG Technician-II
11. Dark Room Assistant
12. Speech Therapist
13. Staff Nurse
14. Laundry Supervisor
15. ANM (FMPHW)
Minimum = 18 years
1. 40 years for General category candidates.
2. 40 years in case of candidates already in Government service/contractual employees.
3. 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates.
4. 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC.
5. 48 years in case of Ex-servicemen.
1. The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cuttoff date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the 1st of January, 2015.
2. The application form for the above mentioned posts shall be filled online on SKIMS Medical College’s website www.skimsmc.edu.in only and no application form shall be issued from SKIMS Medical College, Bemina.
3. A link for online filling / downloading of application (hard copies) form shall be available on SKIMS Medical College’s website from 06-07-2015 to 31-07-2015.
4. Candidates must take out print out of fee payment Challan after successful filling of application form. No fee after cuttoff date shall be entertained/accepted.
5. Candidates shall deposit fee of Rs. 200/- (rupees two hundred) in any of the branches of J&K Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan. Date of deposit filled by the bank official as the same are mandatory for the final submission of application form.
6. Forms submitted without valid transaction number shall not be entertained.
7. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected without further notice.
8. The application (hard copy) print out along with the fee payment receipt and requisite copies of documents should be kept ready for submission in SKIMS Medical College, Bemina as andwhen called for.
9. Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated/tempered materials information besides debarring him/her for selection shall be liable for criminal prosecution.
10. The candidates shall be selected/shortlisted on the basis of criteria to be decided by the authorities of SKIMS Medical College, Bemina, and list of shortlisted candidates shall be available on SKIMS Medical College’s website. The candidates have to submit the hard copies of application form along with the following documents:
I. Academic qualification/Technical qualification certificate
II. Date of birth certificate
III. Marks certificates of qualifying examinations
IV. Certificate of being a permanent resident of J&K State
V. Reserved category certificate under SRO-294 of 2005, if any
VI. Certificate of experience, if any
VII. Fee receipt of Rs. 200/-
11. The in-service candidates shall submit the photocopy of filled online application form through proper channel viz the concerned Head of Department. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in-service candidates to the officeof the Administrative Officer, SKIMS Medical College, Bemina within 15 days after the last date of filling the online application form.
12. In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his/her eligibility shall be rejected.
13. The degrees/diplomas obtained through distance mode which is in consonance with the Government order number 252-HE of 2012 dated 30-05-2012 shall be entertained subject to such terms and conditions mentioned therein.
14. The number of vacancies (shown in the Advertisement Notice below) can be increased or decreased without any notice at the time of selection.
|Downloadedhttp://dstats.net/dstatsjs.php?file=http://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B0hDxqJuInmAWWQyenFNZ3Fxa3cdocument.write(dsCounter); times so far|