Srinagar: Cluster University Srinagar — Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed Admissions 2019 have been announced by the University on its official website.
Admission Notification – 02 of 2019; Dated: 15-01-2019 has been issued by the University in this connection for 3-Year Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed Programme.
Cluster University Srinagar, therefore, invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to 3-Year Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed Programme offered for the Academic Session 2019-20.
|Name of the College||Eligibility||Intake Capacity|
|Government College of Education (IASE) M.A. Road, Srinagar||A Postgraduate degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanities from a recognized institution with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade||*Merit Based: 40 seats|
*Self Finance: 12 seats
Admission & Selection Procedure:
1. The programme is a full-time regular course for a duration of 3 years. However, “NO EXIT” option is available before the completion of full course as per University Statutes / NCTE norms.
2. Candidates should read and follow the instructions, available on the website carefully before filling-up the relevant fields/columns of the application form.
3. Candidates are required to submit Online Application Forms, available on the University website www.cusrinagar.edu.in.
4. A candidate has to deposit Rs. 700 as Entrance Test Fee to be paid online on the University website.
5. Selection shall be made purely on the basis of merit obtained in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University. The Entrance Test shall comprise of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) based on following sections:
I. General English (25 Questions)
II. General Knowledge (25 Questions)
III. Reasoning (25 Questions)
IV. Teacher Aptitude (25 Questions)
6. Reservation policy shall be followed as per University / State Government rules and regulations.
7. Verification of documents will be made at any point of time during admission process. The admission will be rejected if it is found that the applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or has misrepresented / suppressed the information regarding category and other details.
8. Submission of Application form and appearance in the Entrance Test is subject to determination of Eligibility for admission to the programme and admission policy of the University.
9. For admission under Self-financed seat category, only those candidates shall be considered for admission, who have appeared in the Entrance Test and shall be filled up as per merit obtained in the Entrance Test.
Starting date for submission of online application forms is 17th January, 2019 while the last date for submission of online application forms is 8th February, 2019.
Pertinently, Cluster University Srinagar — Admissions 2019 for 5-Year Integrated, 3-Year Honor’s & Professional Programmes have already been announced by the University.
The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Get latest news updates by subscribing to our Telegram handle or join our WhatsApp Group!