1. The “Type Test” schedule and particulars of the candidates are available on the official website of SSB.
2. Candidates who will qualify the preliminary stage of “Type test” for the post of Jr Scale Stenographer, will be shortlisted for second stage i.e Stenography Test (Dictation and Transcription) and the candidates who successfully complete the said Test, shall be admitted to the Interview.
3. The candidate shall have to produce all original certificates/testimonials before the responsible official of the Board, failing which he/she will lose the right to sit in the Type Test. A photocopy of each such certificate duly attested by the Gazetted Officer with his/her seal and signature of the officer and self attested by the candidate shall be deposited with the Staff. Further, in case of any deficiency with reference to eligibility is proved, the candidate shall not be considered for selection and will be treated as ineligible and disqualified accordingly.
4. Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated/tampered documents/testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material information shall render him/her liable for criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitments made by the Board. Also canvassing/lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the candidate(s).
5. Failure of a candidate for appearing in test on the scheduled date & time shall debar the candidate from appearing in the test on any subsequent date and shall forfeit his/her right of consideration.
6. No supplementary test shall be conducted by the Board, in whatsoever circumstances.
a) No TA/DA shall be paid by the Board for appearing in the Type test.
b) All the candidates shall report at least one hour earlier before the start of the test and if the candidate reports after start of the said test he/she will not be allowed to appear in the said type test and no claim in this regard shall be entertained at any stage.
c) Candidate must bring 2 passport size photographs to be pasted on Answer sheet/Admit Card.
d) The candidates shall also bring a Photo Identity Cards/Document acceptable as their identity proof.
e) Mobile Phones are not allowed in Examination Hall.