Budgam toddler dies after swallowing electronic cell
A two-year-old boy died after he accidentally swallowed a coin-shaped cell used in electronic watches at his home in Waterwani Budgam.
Young man dies after falling off 20-feet pole in central Kashmir
A young man died after falling off a 20-feet high pole in the Humhama area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Sunday.
- Advertisement -
Kashmir Valley shaken by Sunday morning earthquake
A moderate earthquake rattled the picturesque Kashmir Valley on Sunday morning, causing panic among residents and triggering concerns about potential damage.
Medical Representatives’ entry in hospitals takes priority over patients, causing chaos
The entry of Medical Representatives (MRs) in hospitals during official hours is causing a mess in hospitals with doctors giving them preference over patients.
Father-Daughter Bond: Kashmiri song ‘Kya Karie Korimol’ goes viral
Experience the soul-stirring magic of "Kya Karie Korimol," a captivating Kashmiri song from Coke Studio Bharat.
India’s tech promise to rival China falters
India's tech promise to rival China isn't going according to the plan. Find out more about what's happening right here.