Electric Shock Warning

POONCH — A 35-year-old man was electrocuted while repairing electricity inside cattle shed near his residence at Nar Mankote in this district of Jammu region.

Official sources said that Mohammad Junaid (35) was repairing an electric service line and got an electric shock and died on the spot. Later, police reached there and completed legal formalities.

Story continues below advertisement

SHO Mendhar Manzoor Kohli confirmed the man’s death due to the electrocution.

Follow Us

The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Subscribe our Telegram channel and Follow our WhatsApp channel for timely news updates!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here