Fire

SRINAGAR — A residential house was damaged in a fire incident in Seer Jagir Tral area of Pulwama district on the intervening Tuesday and Wednesday night, an official said.

The official said that a fire broke out in a single-storeyed house belonging to Manzoor Ahmad Bhat and Mohammad Khalil Bhat, sons of Wali Mohammad Bhat.

“A rescue operation was soon after launched by Fire and Emergency Services and locals at the site and the fire was brought under control,” the official said.

ALSO READ
Irked by unscheduled power cuts, people protest against PDD in Pulwama

“The fire has caused damage to the residential house but fortunately, there has been no loss of life or injury to anyone in the incident,” said the official.

Regarding the cause of the incident, the official said that it is believed that the fire broke out due to a leakage in a domestic gas cylinder.

Follow Us

The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Subscribe our Telegram channel and Follow our WhatsApp channel for timely news updates!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here