Electric Shock Warning

SRINAGAR — An employee of Power Development Department (PDD) died of electrocution in Sopore town of northern Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Tuesday.

An official quoted by the local news agency Kashmir Scroll said that Farooq Ahmad Magloo from Boniyar area received an electric shock while performing his duty at Jamia Qadeem Sopore.

He said that Farooq was immediately taken to Sub-district Hospital Sopore where doctors declared him dead on arrival.

Meanwhile, the local police have taken cognizance of the incident.

Follow Us

The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Subscribe our Telegram channel and Follow our WhatsApp channel for timely news updates!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here