Tragic incident claims lives of two children in Bandipora Madrasa

0
16

BANDIPORA — A heartbreaking incident unfolded in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district as two young brothers lost their lives due to suffocation inside a Madrasa on Wednesday.

According to sources cited by a local news agency, the tragic incident occurred in Ashtangoo village of Bandipora, where the twins, identified as Maneer Ahmad Cheche and Tanveer Ahmad Cheche, were found lifeless. They had been sleeping in a room with heating arrangements made of firewood, which tragically led to their untimely demise.

ALSO READ
JCO posted in Bandipora dies of ‘cardiac arrest’

The room, reportedly completely closed, became a chamber of suffocation as the fire burned, depriving the children of oxygen.

Authorities confirmed that a police case has been registered, and investigations are underway to determine the circumstances surrounding the incident.

Follow Us

The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Subscribe our Telegram channel and Follow our WhatsApp channel for timely news updates!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here