Electric Shock Warning

GANDERBAL — A youth was on Wednesday electrocuted to death in Lar area of central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district.

An official said that a youth identified as Sameer Ahmad Khan, son of Abdul Rashid Khan of Thune Kangan area of Ganderbal received an electric shock when he was repairing wires at the house of his brother-in-law in Benhama area of Lar in Kangan.

The youth, as per the official, was an electrician by profession, adding that the youth was rushed to the hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.

Editor's Note

The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Get latest news updates by subscribing to our Telegram handle or join our WhatsApp Group!


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here