Government Dental College Srinagar, also known as Government Dental College & Hospital Srinagar has job vacancies for the tenure post of Registrars/Tutors in various specialities.
In this connection, job applications on the prescribed format from the permanent residents of J&K are invited on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only against proper G.R. for the tenure posts of Registrars and Tutors in the below mentioned disciplines of this College as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of one (01) year in the first instance further extendable on year to year basis upto maximum of three (03) years subject to satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HOD.
1. Name of Speciality: Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
No. of Post: 2 (Two)
2. Name of Speciality: Oral Medicine & Radiology
No. of Post: 1 (One)
3. Name of Speciality: Periodontics
No. of Post: 1 (One)
How to Apply: The application form can be had from the office of Principal/Dean, Government Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar during office hours on all working days up to 21-02-2017 at 03.00 PM.
The candidates who download their application forms from official website (www.gdcsrinagar.org) shall submit the form along with G. R. for Rs. 500/- in the office of Principal/Dean, Government Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar.
Documents to be Attached: The application form complete in all respects should reach the office of the undersigned along with the following documents, self attested on or before 21-02-2017 03.00 PM.
01. BDS Degree & Internship Completion Certificate.
02. Marks Certificate of all the BDS Examinations.
03. MDS Marks Certificate/Degree (if any).
04. House Job Certificate issued by the Principal of the College concerned.
05. Registration Certificate (up to date) of J&K State Dental Council.
06. Attempt Certificate of all the BDS Examinations issued by the competent authority.
07. Rural Service Certificate (prior to post-graduation) issued by the Director Health Services.
08. Field Service Certificate (after post-graduation) issued by the office of Director Health Services.
09. Distinctions/Scholarship/Honours/Medals Certificate issued by the office of competent authority.
10. Extracurricular Activity Certificate from competent authority.
11. Professional publication in a standard Medical Journal (if any).
12. Date of Birth Certificate.
13. State Subject Certificate.
The details regarding Conditions & Eligibility can be accessed from the official Advertisement Notification which is available below.