SRINAGAR — Sashastra Seema Bal has released a notification for the recruitment of Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable et cetera posts. All these posts will be regular-based.
All eligible candidates should apply through the offline procedure. As per the requirement of the department, available posts are 475. The number of posts can increase or decrease without any notice.
We have provided all the necessary details regarding this recruitment process in this post. However, if you have any questions or doubts, you may post a comment. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Organization Name: Sashastra Seema Bal
Post Name: Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable et cetera
No. of Total Vacancies: 475
1. Senior Field Officer (Mountaineering): 02 posts
2. Accounts Officer: 06 posts
3. Inspector (Draughtsman): 01 post
4. Inspector (Veterinary): 02 posts
5. Sub-Inspector (Veterinary): 07 posts
6. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Veterinary): 29 posts
7. Subedar Major (Sister-In-Charge): 03 posts
8. Inspector (Sister-In-Charge): 06 posts
9. Sub-Inspector (Radiographer): 02 posts
10. Head Constable (Nursing Assistant): 15 posts
11. Inspector (Min): 16 posts
12. Inspector (Junior Hindi Translator): 03 posts
13. Sub-Inspector (Min): 160 posts
14. Sub-Inspector (Steno): 04 posts
15. Sub-Inspector (Motor Transport): 58 posts
16. Sub-Inspector (Mech): 93 posts
17. Sub-Inspector (Armr): 68 posts
The last date to submit the print-out of the Application Form is the 25th of May, 2016.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- per month with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- for posts no.s 10, 6. The scale of Pay for remaining posts is, Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month plus other allowances.
Educational Eligibility: Matriculation / Diploma / Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Board. Check the official notification for more details.
Age: Maximum age limit is 55 years for Accounts Officer posts, 52 years for Inspector (Veterinary), and Sub-Inspector posts. Check the official notification for the remaining details.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection Process: All candidates should appear for an Interview. Candidates will be called for an interview based on their marks obtained in educational qualifications.
How To Apply: The department requires print-outs of application forms completed in all respects only.
1) Willing and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website of Sashastra Seema Bal.
2) Fill in all required information on the application form.
3) Attach attested copies of relevant documents to it and send to the below-given address before 25th May 2016:
Assistant Director (Pers-V),
East Block-V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110 066
a) Qualification Certificates
b) Caste Certificate
c) Date of Birth Proof
The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Get latest news updates by subscribing to our Telegram handle or join our WhatsApp Group!