Sashastra Seema Bal has released a notification for the recruitment of Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable et cetera posts. All these posts will be regular based. All eligible candidates should apply through offline procedure. As per requirement of the department, available posts are 475. Number of posts can increase or decrease without any notice. We have provided all the necessary details regarding this recruitment process in this post. However, if you have any questions or doubts, you may post a comment. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Organization Name: Sashastra Seema Bal
Post Name: Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable et cetera
No. of Total Vacancies: 475
1. Senior Field Officer (Mountaineering): 02 posts
2. Accounts Officer: 06 posts
3. Inspector (Draughtsman): 01 post
4. Inspector (Veterinary): 02 posts
5. Sub-Inspector (Veterinary): 07 posts
6. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Veterinary): 29 posts
7. Subedar Major (Sister-In-Charge): 03 posts
8. Inspector (Sister-In-Charge): 06 posts
9. Sub-Inspector (Radiographer): 02 posts
10. Head Constable (Nursing Assistant): 15 posts
11. Inspector (Min): 16 posts
12. Inspector (Junior Hindi Translator): 03 posts
13. Sub-Inspector (Min): 160 posts
14. Sub-Inspector (Steno): 04 posts
15. Sub-Inspector (Motor Transport): 58 posts
16. Sub-Inspector (Mech): 93 posts
17. Sub-Inspector (Armr): 68 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- per month with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- for posts no.s 10, 6. Scale of Pay for remaining posts is, Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month plus other allowances.
Educational Eligibility: Matriculation / Diploma / Bachelors degree from a recognized University or Board. Check the official notification for more details.
Age: Maximum age limit is 55 years for Accounts Officer posts. 52 years for Inspector (Veterinary), Sub-Inspector posts. Check the official notification for remaining details.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection Process: All candidates should appear for an Interview. Candidates will be called for an interview based on their marks obtained in educational qualifications.
How To Apply: Department requires print-out of application forms completed in all respects only.
1) Willing and eligible candidates should download application form from the official website of Sashastra Seema Bal.
2) Fill all required information on application form.
3) Attach attested copies of relevant documents to it and send to below given address before 25th May, 2016:
Assistant Director (Pers-V),
East Block-V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110 066
a) Qualification Certificates
b) Caste Certificate
c) Date of Birth Proof
For complete details, download the official Advertisement Notification below:
|Downloadedhttp://dstats.net/dstatsjs.php?file=http://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B0hDxqJuInmAWVJVc1lOajVUY3Mdocument.write(dsCounter); times so far|