Electric Shock Warning

BARAMULLA — A 20-year-old youth died on Thursday after he received an electric shock at his home in Pattan area of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.

A police officer said that the youth identified as Hilal Ahmad Bhat son of Wali Mohammad received the electric shock at home and fell unconscious.

Story continues below advertisement

The family members took him to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him brought dead, he added.

Follow Us

The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Subscribe our Telegram channel and Follow our WhatsApp channel for timely news updates!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here