Electric Shock Warning

PULWAMA — A 60-year-old man was electrocuted to death in Trichal area of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district.

An official told the news agency KDC that a person namely Ghulam Hassan Bakhshi, son of Ghulam Mohammad Bakhshi, a resident of Trichal, got an electric shock at his home while repairing an electric wire.

“Bakhshi was immediately shifted to District Hospital Pulwama, where doctors declared him dead on arrival,” he said.

In the meantime, Pulwama Police have taken cognizance of the incident.

Follow Us

The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Subscribe our Telegram channel and Follow our WhatsApp channel for timely news updates!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here