Mason electrocuted while working at Pulwama mosque

0
58
Electric Shock Warning

PULWAMA — A mason died in hospital after he was electrocuted while working at a mosque in south Kashmir’s Pulwama district. The incident occurred at Koil village of Pulwama.

Local sources said that a mason who was working at a local Masjid came into contact with a live electric wire. He was seriously injured. The locals shifted him to District Hospital Pulwama where doctors declared him dead.

The deceased mason has been identified as 27-year-old Parvaiz Ahmed Kanta son of Abdul Rashid Kanta, a resident of Below Dergund village in Pulwama.

Meanwhile, Police has taken cognizance of the incident.

Editor's Note

The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Get latest news updates by subscribing to our Telegram handle or join our WhatsApp Group!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here