Youth electrocuted to death in north Kashmir’s Sumbal

0
54
Youth electrocuted to death in Sumbal

SRINAGAR — A 21-year-old youth died of an electric shock in Inderkoot area of Sumbal in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on monday evening.

Reports reaching here said that Jahangeer Ahmad Malik, a resident of Inderkoot suffered serious burn injuries when he came in contact with a live wire inside his home at Inderkoot area of Sumbal.

Story continues below advertisement

However, he was immediately shifted to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him brought dead on arrival, reports said.

Official sources said that after completing all legal and medical formalities, the body of the deceased was handed over to his relatives for last rites.

ALSO READ
Four militants killed in Bandipora gunbattle, says Police

A police officer also confirmed the incident and said that police has taken cognizance in this regard.

Follow Us

The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Subscribe our Telegram channel and Follow our WhatsApp channel for timely news updates!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here