Srinagar: An Advertisement Notification has been issued from the office of Advocate General, Jammu & Kashmir inviting job applications for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017.
The Advertisement Notice No. AG/08 of 2017 invites applications from job seekers for filling up of posts of Junior Assistant in the Office of the Advocate General.
The applications are invited for the posts of Junior Assistant in the pay band of Rs. 5200-20200+1900 Grade Pay on the prescribed format given in Annexure “A” (given at the end of this article) from the candidates who are the Permanent Residents of the J&K State.
The breakup of these Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 posts as per the roaster given in SRO-294 of 2005 dated: 21-10-2005 is given as under:
|Name of the Post||Pay Band / Scale||Total No. of Posts||Category-wise Breakup|
|Junior Assistant||5200 – 20200 + 1900 (GP)||15||08||03||02||01||–||01||15|
I. Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification for the post of Junior Assistant is as under:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Qualification of Direct Recruitment|
|01.||Junior Assistant||(i) Graduation from any recognized University established in India.|
(ii) Six Months Computer course from any recognized Institution.
(iii) Should possess minimum typing speed @ 35 W.P.M.
II. The age of the candidate as on 01-01-2017 should not be:
(i) below the age of 18 years
(ii) more than:
(a) 40 years in case of Open Merit.
(b) 43 years in case of SC / ST / RBA / ALC / OSC candidates.
(c) 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates.
(d) 48 years in case of Ex-Serviceman.
(e) 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service / Contractual Employees.
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of application forms for this Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 are given herein below:
01. Application form duly completed along with self-attested copies of the below mentioned testimonials/documents shall be deposited in the Office of the Advocate General, J&K State, Jammu/Srinagar up to 29-04-2017.
(a) Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
(b) Academic Qualification Certificate.
(c) Marks Certificate of examination passed.
(d) Six Months Computer Course Certificate from any recognised Institution.
(e) Permanent Residence Certificate.
(f) Category Certificate, if any.
02. A self-attested latest passport size photograph be affixed on the application form.
03. The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit their application forms through proper channel viz. the concerned Head of Department. In the event of failure of the candidates to route the application through proper channel, his/her eligibility shall be assessed as if he/she is not an in-service candidate.
04. A fee of Rs. 350/– in the shape of bank draft from any Branch of J&K Bank drawn in favour of Account Officer office of the Advocate General J&K State shall be accompanied with the application form.
Note: The candidates who have already submitted their application forms in terms of Notification No. AG/04 of 2017 Dated:25-03-2017 shall have to submit a fresh application form. However, in their cases, the application form need not be accompanied with fee and the fee already deposited shall be treated so, on production of receipt of their application form.
General Conditions for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
01. The candidate should be in possession of the prescribed academic/professional/technical qualifications and fulfil all other eligibility conditions as shown against the post by or before last date of submission of application forms.
02. The prescribed qualifications for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test/Interview.
03. Any qualification or claim accruing to the candidate after the last date of receipt of application form shall not be given any consideration. No under process documents/certificates will be entertained. Incomplete form shall be out rightly rejected and no claim shall be considered at any stage of recruitment process.
04. Call letters shall not be issued individually. However, office shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media about the schedule of Written Test/Interview. No claim of being unaware of the dates/schedule for Written Test/Interview shall be entertained.
05. The candidate must produce the original qualification certificates/category certificates/Bonafide certificates in case of qualifications obtained outside the J&K State, as and when the office may call for such documents, so that their eligibility for participation in the Written Test/Interview is verified. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be allowed to appear in the Written/Oral Test for this Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017.
06. No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the Written Test/Interview.
07. Application forms received after the last date fixed for receipt of application forms, even due to postal delay, shall not be entertained.
The Annexure “A” which is the Application Form for this Junior Assistant recruitment process can be downloaded below.