GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY OFFICER – BUDGAM
(CHAIRMAN DISTRICT LEVEL RECRUITMENT COMMITTEE)
(email: [email protected], Tel/Fax: – 01951-255276)
Sub: Advertisement notice for filling up of class-IV posts in Animal Husbandry Department (District Budgam).
Ref: DAH Kashmir’s circular No. DAHK/Estt/13778-90 Dated: 11-01-2016
NOTIFICATION NO. 01 DATED: 18.02.2016
In compliance of Govt. Order No. 35-ASH of 2013 dated: 11-02-2013, & Govt. Order No. 189-ASH of 2015 dated: 29.12.2015, applications on the prescribed format given in (Annexure “A”) for recruitment to the post of Class-IV in Animal Husbandry Department “District Cadre Budgam” under J&K Special Recruitment Rules notified vide S.R.O No. 202 of 2015 dated 30.06.2015 are invited from the permanent residents of District Budgam. However, candidates belonging to Schedule Caste category can apply for the post irrespective of their place of residence in the State.
The breakup of the posts as per Roster maintained in this office in light of SRO-294 of 2005 Dated: 21-10-2005 is given as under:-
|Name of the Post||Pay Band||Total No. of Posts|
|Open Merit||RBA||Schedule Tribe||Schedule Caste||Social Caste||ALC|
The applicant should not be below 18 years and above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2016. However, age relaxation as prescribed under rules shall be available to the candidates belonging to reserve categories.
Minimum & maximum qualification: Matric and 10+2 respectively from any recognized Board. However, no additional weightage shall be given to any candidate for higher qualification in pursuance of SRO-99 of 2008 Dated: 07-04-2008.
Criteria for Shortlisting / Selection in terms of Government Order No. 189-ASH of 2015 dated: 29.12.2015:-
- Weightage of points for basic qualification
- Weightage of points for 10+2 qualification
- Weightage for the candidates who are in Profession of dairying / poultry & have not Abandoned the profession to be certified by concerned Tehsildar and duly countersigned by Chief Animal Husbandry Officer Budgam
Short-listing shall be done in the ratio of 1:5 based on merit obtained out of 80 points (excluding Viva-Voce points).
NATURE OF APPOINTMENT:-
- The appointment shall be initially on probation for a period of 05 years.
- During probation, the appointees shall be paid on consolidated salary at the minimum of pay scale along with grade pay attached to the post.
- After 05 years of their initial appointment, the appointees shall be declared permanent subject to successful completion of probation period.
- The appointees shall be entitled to annual increments, dearness allowance and other admissible allowance after successful completion of probation period on consolidated salary.
- Application form duly completed along-with attested copies of the following testimonials / documents be deposited in the office of the undersigned with effect from 25-02-2016 to 05-03-2016 from 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM and no application form shall be entertained or accepted after expiry of stipulated period. Application forms may also be downloaded from our website jkahd.net
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate)
- Academic Qualification Certificate
- Marks Certificate of each examination passed (Matric & 10+2)
- Permanent Resident Certificate Category Certificate, if any.
- Dairy / Poultry Profession Certificate, if any.
Horizontal Reservation shall be given to the eligible concerned category candidates as per standing rules.