Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Higher Education Department has released a job notification, announcing J&K Academic Arrangement Jobs in Degree Colleges of Jammu Division 2017.
The selection for these posts in Degree colleges of Jammu Division will be purely on Academic Arrangement basis for the Session 2017-18.
The Colleges include GGM Science College, MAM College, SPMR College of Commerce , Parade and Gandhi Nagar Women’s College and also all the Degree colleges of the Districts of Jammu Division.
The job notification reveals that if a candidate appointed by JKPSC joins during the period of appointment, then the candidate will lose this job.
Applications are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir for the below mentioned posts in the J&K Higher Education Department.
2) Assistant Lecturer
4) Assistant Librarian
5) Physical Training Instructors
6) Assistant Physical Training Instructors
The various Streams and Subjects for which job applications for above mentioned posts are invited are given below.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants willing to apply for these posts must fulfil the following eligibility conditions.
1) Lecturers Post: Applicant must have completed Post Graduation with 55% Marks (50% for SC / ST, Physically and Visually Challenged) in the relevant subject, along with NET / SET / PhD.
2) Assistant Lecturer: Applicant must have completed Post Graduation in relevant subject with 55% Marks (50% for Reserved Categories).
3) Librarian & Physical Training Instructors: Applicant must have completed M.Lib for Librarian Post and M.PEd for Physical Training Instructor post with 55% Marks. Along with this, applicant must have NET / SET /PhD.
4) Assistant Librarian & Physical Training Instructors: Applicant must have completed M.Lib for Librarian Post and M.PEd for Physical Training Instructor post with 55% Marks.
Domicile: Only the permanent residents of J&K State are eligible to apply for these posts.
Selection Process: The selection process for this recruitment is purely Merit based and Selection Committee comprises of the below mentioned officers.
1) Nodal Principal, Jammu Division colleges
2) Principal, Government SPMR College of Commerce, Jammu
3) Principal, Government College of Education, Jammu.
How To Apply: Applicants willing to apply for this recruitment process must submit their application form online through the website of Higher Education Department before the last date. The last date for submission of the online job application is 17th of July, 2017.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay an application fees of Rs. 50 via online payment method.
The Steps for Submission of the Online Job Application form are as folows:
1) Log on to the official website of Higher Education Department.
2) After that, Click on the Link “Submit Application for Academic Arrangement”.
3) Now, Read the Terms and Conditions and and Apply Online.
4) Now, carefully fill the form by following On-Screen Instructions and finally Click the “Submit” Button.
5) After that, you will get the Acknowledgement of Form Submission by Email.
Document Verification: After applying for J&K Academic Arrangement Jobs in Degree Colleges of Jammu Division 2017, remember to take the Print-Out of the System Generated Application Form and Receipt of Application Fees as you need to submit these at the time of Document Verification.
The Tentative Date for Display of Merit List is 21th July, 2017.
The Tentative Date of Counselling is 27th July, 2017.
For latest updates regarding J&K Academic Arrangement Jobs in Degree Colleges of Jammu Division 2017 like Application Status, Tentative Merit List and Examination Schedule, candidates are advised to keep visiting Government Gandhi Memorial Science College, Jammu website.