SRINAGAR — The Jammu & Kashmir Directorate of Indian System of Medicine has announced the J&K AYUSH Recruitment 2019 for 92 Jobs.
The jobs announced under National Ayush Mission (Notification No. DISM/NAM/Hiring/2019/2334; Dated: 25-02-2019) are contractual is nature but the official notification clearly mentions that further extension will be given in case of good performance by the Mission Director.
However, candidates with poor performance will see their services terminated after receiving a notice one month in advance.
National AYUSH Mission, therefore, invites online applications from the permanent residents of J&K for various posts. The vacancy details are available below:
1) Attendant: 24 Posts
2) Attendant (For AYUSH Wellness Centers): 12 Posts
3) Yoga Therapist: 11 Posts
4) AYUSH Pharmacist: 8 Posts
5) Masseurs: 08 Posts
6) Specialist: 08 Posts
7) Medical Officer AYUSH: 04 Posts
8) Consultant: 02 Posts
9) Naturopathy Physician: 02 Posts
10) Naturopathy Therapist: 02 Posts
11) Attendant (For Neuropathy Hospitals): 02 Posts
12) Scientific Officer: 02 Posts
13) Office/Lab Attendant: 02 Posts
14) Program Manager: 01 Post
15) Finance Manager: 01 Post
16) Accounts Manager: 01 Post
17) Computer Assistant: 01 Post
18) Analyst/Lab Technician: 01 Post
Note: The Number of vacancies are only indicative and may increase or decrease.
How To Apply? Applicants willing to apply for these various posts in J&K Ayush Society, should submit their applications through online mode only. The important dates for submission of the application forms for J&K Ayush Mission Recruitment 2019 are:
Starting Date for Submission of the Applications: 1st of March, 2019
Closing Date for Submission of the Applications: 21st of March, 2019
Applications can be submitting by logging on to the official website of J&K Directorate of Indian System of Medicine (Ayush). The detailed instructions for submitting the online form are available on the very website.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
2. These posts are non-transferable posts.
3. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be for one year starting with the financial year 2019-20 and further extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the contractual employee by Mission Director. NAM / approval of the post by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
4. In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated with one month’s prior notice.
5. As per the decision of Executive Committee circulated vide No. HMEJAcctts/296/2018; Dated: 06.12.2018, the applications received in response to advertisement No. DGISM/915; Dated: 29/05/2015 shall be considered valid. However, they are advised to also apply online against the posts for which they have already applied.
6. The selection of the candidates for the posts of Yoga Therapist, Pharmacist, Masseur & Attendants shall be made on the basis of Divisional/State merit. However, in case suitable candidates are not available within the Division, the candidate opting from outside the Division will also be considered. Selection for other categories of posts shall be made on the basis of state level merit.
7. The number of vacancies is only indicative and may increase or decrease.
For more details, candidates are advised to download the official job advertisement provided below: