SRINAGAR — Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited, one of the leading private sector banks in J&K, has announced the J&K Bank Recruitment 2019 for Faculty Posts in 11 Districts of the State.
These are specialized posts meant for Graduates and Postgraduates of Jammu and Kashmir.
J&K Bank, therefore, invites online applications from the permanent residents of J&K for Contractual Faculty (RSETI). However, the period of contract and number of vacancies have not been mentioned.
The Districts for which the posts have been notified are as follows:
1) Poonch; 2) Rajouri; 3) Pulwama; 4) Anantnag; 5) Baramulla; 6) Budgam; 7) Ganderbal; 8) Kulgam; 9) Kupwara; 10) Srinagar; 11) Shopian
Note: J&K Bank has not mentioned that these are District-wise Posts.
Who Can Apply? Applicants willing to apply for these Contractual Faculty posts (RSETI) in J&K Bank should meet the below mentioned eligibility conditions:
(1) Applicant should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
(2) Applicants should be above 22 years and less than 40 years of age (as on 01-01-2019).
(3) Applicant should be a Graduate / Post-Graduate in the following disciplines:
MSW/M.A in Rural Development
B.Sc (Agri Marketing)
B.A with B.Ed
(4) Applicant should have flair for teaching with Computer Knowledge.
(5) Applicant must be fluent in English and must have knowledge of local language too.
How To Apply? Applicants willing to apply for these Contractual posts under J&K Bank Recruitment 2019 for Faculty Posts in 11 Districts should submit their applications through Online mode only at the J&K Bank website before 30th June, 2019.
It is pertinent to mention that those applicants who have already sent their Résumé / CV need to apply fresh.
The official notification regarding J&K Bank Recruitment 2019 for Faculty Posts is provided below: