Srinagar: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced the JKPSC Range Officer Recruitment 2018 in J&K Forest Department.
Earlier, JKPSC also announced JKPSC Range Officer (Forest) Recruitment 2018 for 44 Posts.
The Advertisement Notification for JKPSC Range Officer Recruitment 2018 in J&K Forest Department was released online on the official website of JKPSC.
Unlike previous recruitments by JKPSC where only offline application forms were applicable, this recruitment has been kept through online mode as far as applications are concerned. However, candidates need to submit hard copy of their online submitted applications.
As per the official notification, online link for submission of application forms will be active for approximately one month. Interested job aspirants need to apply for these posts before the closing date after which the Registration Link will be disabled.
Important Dates: The important dates for applying for JKPSC Range Officer Recruitment 2018 in J&K Forest Department are as follows:
- Date of Official Notification: 19th April, 2018
- Starting Date of Online Application: 23rd April, 2018
- Closing Date of Online Application: 25th May, 2018
Under this recruitment, JKPSC invites applications from the eligible residents of J&K for Range Officer posts in J&K Forest, Ecology and Environment Department. As many as 03 Posts will be filled under job recruitment.
The Category-wise break-up of Forest Range Officer Posts is as follows:
Open: 01 Post | RBA: 01 Post | SC: 01 Post
Eligibility: Applicants willing to apply for the post of Range Officers in the Forest Department must fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility conditions:
1) Applicants must be a permanent resident of J&K State.
2) Age Limit: The minimum age specified is 18 years while the maximum age specified is 40 years. However, there is relaxation in upper age for reserved categories as per the J&K Government rules. For SC / ST / ALC / SLC / RBA, the upper age limit is 43 years.
3) Educational Qualifications: Applicants, willing to apply for the Range Officers Post, must have completed B.Sc with Botany as one of the Subjects or B.Sc Agriculture or B.Sc Forestry.
4) Physical Fitness: Applicant must be physically fit and must obtain the Physical Fitness Certificate from the concerned CMO.
Apart from these certificates, the applicant must meet the below-mentioned physical fitness standards:
1) Height: 5″ 6′ (163 CM)
2) Chest girth: 84 CM
3) Chest Expansion: 05 CM
4) Physical Test Consisting of Walk of 25 KM to be completed in 4 hours.
Selection Process: The Selection process for the job of Range Officers in J&K Forest, Ecology and Environment Department comprises of Written Test (Mains), Interview, Walking Test and Medical Test.
How to Apply? Applicants willing to apply for Forest Range Officer Jobs in the Forest Department should submit their online forms before the closing date i.e, before 25th May, 2018.
Application Form: The Applications are to be submitted through online mode only. The online forms can be filled at the JKPSC’s official website. Detailed Instructions for filling up the online form are given in the official notification only.
Application Fees: The cost of application form is Rs. 1000/- that can be paid through online mode only. However, for candidates belonging to reserved categories, the application fee is Rs. 500/- only.
Receipt of Application Form: After submitting the online form, candidates should take a print-out of the system generated application form and submit it at Office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Solina, Srinagar up to 23-05-2018 or by Registered Post by or before 16-05-2018 along with the following Documents.
1) Matriculation Certificate (Proof of Birth)
2) Education Qualification Certificates
3) Permanent Resident Certificate.
4) Category Certificate, if any.
5) Certificate regarding holding of a civil post in the State as required under rules.
6) Physical Fitness Certificate.
For more details, interested applicants are advised to download the detailed official notification provided below.