Srinagar: Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board has announced JKSSB Recruitment Notification No. 2 of 2016 for 51 Posts.
JKSSB had announced over 1100 Backlog Posts in District, Divisional and State cadre on 5th of June. As these were Backlog Posts, there is virtually nothing for General candidates.
On 7th June, 2016, JKSSB released another Notification viz JKSSB Recruitment Notification No. 2 of 2016 for 51 Posts. Everyone thought that this will be the Notification for Teacher Posts but it turned out to be for only 51 Posts in State, Divisional and District cadre.
These 51 posts have been advertised for State (1 Post), Jammu Division (31 Posts) and 9 Districts will share 19 Posts.
In this article, we are going to share the complete details of fresh JKSSB Notification for 51 Posts.
The Online Registration for these posts will start from 9th June and will end on 26th June, 2016. Applicants are advised to read this post till end and apply online, if they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
This time, the vacancies are on the lower side but the good news is that unlike previous JKSSB Notification that advertised only Backlog vacancies, this JKSSB Notification has only fresh vacancies.
No. of Vacancies: 51 Posts
(I) Vacancies in State Cadre: 01 Post
1) Driver: 01 Post
(II) Vacancies in Divisional Cadre (Jammu): 31 Posts
1) Jr. Pharmacist: 03 Posts
2) Care Taker: 01 Post
3) Jr. Theater Assistant: 05 Posts
4) Theater Assistant-II: 02 Posts
5) Anesthesia Assistant: 02 Posts
6) X-Ray Assistant: 01 Post
7) Driver-II : 17 Posts
(III) District Wise Vacancies: 09 Posts
1) Budgam: 03 FMPHW Posts
2) Doda: 02 Stock Assistant Posts
3) Genderbal: 03 Stock Assistant Posts
4) Jammu: 01 Stock Assistant Post
5) Kathua: 01 Stock Assistant Post
6) Rajouri: 01 Stock Assistant Post
7) Ramban: 01 Stock Assistant Post
8) Reasi: 02 Stock Assistant Posts
9) Srinagar: 01 FMPHW Post & 05 Jr. Assistant Posts
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants willing to apply for these various posts in JKSSB, must fulfill the below mentioned eligibility conditions:
1) Domicile: Applicant, should be the permanent resident of state of Jammu and Kashmir.
2) Age Limit: Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 40 years. However, there is relaxation in age for reserved categories.
3) Educational Qualification: Applicants must fulfill the below mentioned post wise qualification, criteria:
a) Stock Assistant: Matric with Science.
2) FMPHW: Matric along with Diploma in Female Multi Purpose Workers training course.
3) Jr. Assistant: Graduate along with Typing Speed of not less than 35 WPM.
4) Driver: Matric along with Licence for Light Motor vehicle.
5) Jr. Pharmacist and Care Taker: 10+2 along with Diploma in Medical Assistant / Pharmacist training from a recognized institute.
How to Apply ?
Applicants willing to apply for these posts must apply online and submit their application form before 26th June, 2016. The Last date for payment of application fees is 27th July, 2016.
Application Fee: The application fees per post is fixed at Rs 350/- per post which is to be paid through Challan in any J&K Bank branch.
Application Form: All the applications are to be made through Online mode only from the official website of JKSSB. Before applying online, applicants must have their Scanned Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression at their disposal.
For complete details regarding JKSSB Recruitment Notification No. 2 of 2016 for 51 Posts, download the official Advertisement Notification below.
To view the Advertisement Notification in Image Format, navigate to the Next Page.