State Bank of India (SBI) has issued an advertisement notification wherein it calls for online applications for various Specialist Officer posts. Recruitment of these posts is on a regular bases. Interested candidates should apply online before the last date. As per the requirement of SBI, total posts are 152. We have tried to provide all necessary information regarding this recruitment process, however, if you have any doubts, please feel free to post as comment so that we can respond!
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Name: Specialist Officers
No. of Total Vacancies: 152
1. Acquisition Relationship Manager: 39 Posts
2. Relationship Manager: 71 Posts
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 03 Posts
4. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales: 03 Posts
5. Risk Officer (Mid-Office): 01 Post
6. Compliance Officer: 01 Post
7. Investment Counsellor: 17 Posts
8. Project Development Managers: 02 Posts
9. Customer Relationship Executive: 15 Posts
Pay Scale: Remuneration for selected candidates will be based on CTC. Remuneration is negotiable on the basis of details of applicant’s educational qualifications, experience (in years) for the respective posts.
Educational Eligibility: Qualification is MBA / MMS / PGDM with good academic score for Project Development Manager Posts. Qualification for all remaining posts is Bachelors degree from a reputed Institute / University.
Age: For post 1, Applicant’s age must be in between 22 years to 35 years; For post no. 2, 7, 23 years to 35 years; For post no. 4, 30 years to 50 years; 25 years to 40 years for remaining posts as on 01st March, 2016.
Application Fee: Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates. For candidates belonging to other categories, application fee is Rs. 600/- through debit card or credit card or internet banking etc.
Selection Process: Engagement would depend on Short-listing of candidates and Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their educational qualification, experience details.
How To Apply: Both online applications and hard copy of applications for these posts are required by SBI.
1) First you have to register online.
2) Fill all required details and make payment of fees through Credit card or Debit card before 31st March, 2016.
3) Take print out of online application form, put your signature and send along with all enclosures to below address before 07th April, 2016.
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor,
Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021
a) Proof of Date of Birth
b) ID Proof
c) All enclosures of educational certificates
d) Brief resume
For complete details, download the Advertisement Notice below:
|Downloaded http://dstats.net/dstatsjs.php?file=http://www.sbi.co.in/portal/documents/44978/143453/Rectruitment-Wealth-Management-English+Detailed-pg3.pdf document.write(dsCounter); times so far|