Srinagar: Cluster University Srinagar — Admissions 2019 have been announced by the University on its official website.
Admission Notification – 01 of 2019; Dated: 10-01-2019 has been issued by the University in this connection for 5-Year Integrated, 3-Year Honor’s & Professional Programmes for the Session 2019.
Therefore, Cluster University Srinagar invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following programmes for the Academic Session-2019.
1. Candidates are required to submit Online Application Forms, available on the University website www.cusrinagar.edu.in.
2. Candidates who have any deficiency such as re-checking, re-valuation, late results (in case of CBSE students) or have a gap of one or more years shall also have to fill-up the online Application form, available on the University website and also submit it’s Hard Copy in the office of the Cluster University Srinagar.
3. Candidates should read and follow the instructions, available on the website carefully before filling-up the relevant fields/columns of the application form.
4. A candidate has to deposit minimum Rs 700 as entrance test fee for General Aptitude Test and subject in which he/she is seeking admission.
5. A candidate can apply for more than one programme, if eligible as per admission norms, by making extra payment of Rs. 250/subject.
6. All programmes are full-time regular courses for the specified duration. However, “EXIT” option is available for students admitted in the Integrated 5-year programmes after completion of three years as per University Statutes / University Grants Commission (UGC) regulations.
7. In subjects where both 5-year Integrated and 3- year Honor’s or Professional programmes are offered by the University, there shall be a common Entrance Test and the selection shall be based on Merit of the candidate. First thirty students in merit list will be offered seats in Integrated/PG programme & next in merit list shall be offered seats in Honor’s and Professional programme subsequently.
8. Candidates who are not permanent residents of J&K State shall also be considered to the admission subject to the condition that the number of seats under this category does not exceed 5% of total number of seats (approved intake) available in the programme of study.
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application Forms — 11-01-2019
- Last Date for submission of Online Application Forms — 31-01-2019
For Integrated 5-Year PG, 3-Year Honor’s and Professional Programmes, selection shall be on the basis of the merit obtained in the screening test comprising of two question papers of 50 marks each.
i. Common Aptitude Test: 50 Marks
ii. Subject Specific Paper (JKBOSE Syllabus – Class 11th and 12th): 50 Marks
1. Common Aptitude shall have 50 multiple-choice type questions comprising of General English (20 questions), General Reasoning (20 questions) and Mathematics (10 questions).
2. Subject specific paper shall also have 50 multiple-choice type questions.
3. A copy of the syllabus of the subject specific paper can be downloaded from JKBOSE or from website of Cluster University Srinagar.
4. Intake capacity for all 5-Year Integrated programmes is 30 (Merit basis) + 10 (Self-financed).
5. Intake capacity for all the Honor’s programme is 40 Seats and for Professional Programme is 60 Seats.
6. In case of candidates with discrepancies such as (a) Re-evaluation/Rechecking (b) CBSE students, the admission will be purely provisional in nature and shall have to forfeit their seats in case they fail to pass their 10+2 class with the qualifying percentage of marks up to and including May 31, 2019.
7. Reservation policy shall be followed as per University/State Government rules and regulations.
8. Candidates need not to submit Hard Copy of their downloaded Application form at the University office; they must keep it with them for future reference. However, candidates who have any discrepancy as mentioned at Para 2 of Admission Procedure, shall have to deposit hard copy of their downloaded application form in the University Office.
9. Verification of documents will be made at any point of time during admission process. The admission will be rejected if it is found that the applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or has misrepresented/suppressed the information regarding category and other details.
10. Submission of Application form and appearance in the Entrance Test is subject to determination of Eligibility for admission to the programme and admission policy of the University.
11. For admission under Self financed seats category only those candidates shall be considered for admission, who have appeared in the Entrance Test and shall be filled up as per merit obtained in the Entrance Test.