Srinagar: The University has issued Admission Notification – I for 5-Year Integrated and Honor’s Programmes for the Session 2018.
Online applications are, therefore, invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following 5-Year Integrated and Honor’s Programmes for the academic session 2018 at the following Constituent Colleges (Schools) of the Cluster University Srinagar:
- Sri Pratap College Srinagar (School of Sciences)
- Amar Singh College Srinagar (School of Humanities and Liberal Arts)
- Women’s College M.A. Road Srinagar (School of Engineering & Technology)
- Abdul Ahad Azad Memorial Degree College, Bemina (School of Social Sciences)
1. Candidates are required to fill-up online application form available on the University website www.cusrinagar.edu.in. Candidates who have any deficiency such as re-checking, re-valuation, late results (in case of CBSE students) or have a gap of one or more years shall also have to fill-up the online Application form available and submit it manually in the office of the Cluster University.
2. Candidates should read and follow the instructions, available on the website carefully before filling-up the relevant fields / columns of the application form.
3. A candidate has to deposit Rs. 100 as registration fee and Rs. 400 for General Aptitude Test. In addition, a candidate has to pay a fee of Rs. 400 for each subject specific Entrance Test.
4. A candidate can apply for more than one programme, if eligible as per admission norms, by making extra payment of Rs. 400/ subject.
5. All programmes are full-time regular courses for the specified duration. However, “Exit” option is available for students admitted in the Integrated 5-year programmes after completion of three years as per University Statutes / University Grants Commission (UGC) regulations.
6. In subjects where both 5-year Integrated and Honor’s programmes are offered by the University, there shall be a common Entrance Test and the selection shall be based on Merit and Preferences of the candidate.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Forms: 31st January, 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Forms: 5th March, 2018
For Integrated 5-year PG and 3-year Honor’s Programmes, selection shall be on the basis of the merit obtained in the screening test comprising of two question papers of 50 marks each:
i. Common Aptitude Test: 50 Marks
ii. Subject Specific Paper (Syllabus: 11th and 12th – JKBOSE): 50 Marks
1. Common Aptitude shall have 50 multiple-choice type questions comprising of General English (20 Questions); General Reasoning (20 Questions) and Mathematics (10 Questions).
2. Subject specific paper shall also have 50 multiple-choice type questions.
3. A copy of the syllabus of the subject specific paper can be downloaded from JKBOSE or from website of Cluster University Srinagar.
4. Intake capacity for all 5-year Integrated programmes is 30 (Merit basis) + 10 (Self-financed).
5. Intake capacity for all the Honor’s programme is 40.
6. In case of candidates with discrepancies such as (a) Re-evaluation / Rechecking (b) CBSE students, the admission will be purely provisional in nature and shall have to forfeit their seats in case they fail to pass their 10+2 class with the qualifying percentage of marks up to and including May 31, 2018.
7. Reservation policy shall be followed as per University / State Government rules and regulations.
The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Get latest news updates by subscribing to our Telegram handle or join our WhatsApp Group!