Srinagar: Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) Admissions 2018 have started with the University issuing an Admission Notification in this connection.
Online applications are, therefore, invited for admission to regular mode Ph.D, Post-Graduate, Undergraduate and Diploma / Certificate Programmes offered by the University at its Hyderabad Main Campus and Satellite Campuses, Colleges of Teacher Education (CTEs) and Polytechnics for the Academic Year 2018-2019.
Admissions through Entrance Test:
⇒ PhD Programmes: Urdu, English, Hindi, Persian, Translation Studies; Women Studies, Public Administration, Political Science, Social Work, Islamic Studies, History, Economics, Sociology, Education, Journalism & Mass Communication, Management, Commerce, Mathematics, Zoology, Computer Science.
⇒ PG Programmes: MA (Arabic), MBA, MCA, M.Tech (Computer Science) & M.Ed.
⇒ UG Programmes: B.Ed and B.Tech (Computer Science)
⇒ Professional Diplomas: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.ELEd), Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering & Diploma in Information Technology.
Last Date for Online Applications for these Programmes is 26th March, 2018.
Admissions through Merit:
■ Post Graduate Programmes: Urdu, English, Hindi, Translation Studies, Persian, Women Studies, Public Administration, Political Science, Social Work, Islamic Studies, History, Economics, Sociology, MA (Journalism And Mass Communication), M.Com and M.Sc (Mathematics).
■ Under Graduate Programmes: B.A, B.A (Hons) – JMC, B.Com, B.Sc (Physical Sciences – MPC), B.Sc (Physical Sciences – MPCS) and B.Sc (Life Sciences – ZBC).
■ Bridge Courses for students passed out from Madrasa for admission in Under Graduate (B.Com / B.Sc) and Polytechnic Programmes.
■ PG Diploma and Diploma Programmes: PG. Diploma in Islamic Banking, PG Diploma in Retail Management, Lateral Entry for ITI students into Polytechnics.
■ Part-time Diploma Programmes in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Persian and Islamic Studies.
Last Date for Online Applications for these Programmes is 9th July, 2018.
► The applicants must have passed Urdu as a subject / language / medium at least at 10th, 12th / Degree level, or from listed Madarsa. (List of Madrasas is available in e-Prospectus). All programmes are offered in Urdu medium.
► Admissions for all programmes are offered at MANUU Campus, Hyderabad, unless otherwise mentioned.
Programmes at Other Campuses:
1. Lucknow Campus: B.A, MA and PhD in Urdu, Persian, English and Arabic.
2. Srinagar Campus: MA in Economics, Islamic Studies, Urdu and English, PhD in Islamic Studies.
3. Colleges of Teacher Education at Bhopal (MP), Srinagar (J&K), Darbhanga (Bihar) — B.Ed, M.Ed and PhD in Education.
4. Colleges of Teacher Education at Asansol (WB), Aurangabad (MS), Sambhal (UP), Nuh (Haryana) and Bidar (KS) — B.Ed.
5. Polytechnic Engineering Diplomas: Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering (at Darbhanga, Bihar and Bengaluru, KS), Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Apparel Engineering (at Kadapa, AP), Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Diploma in Automobile Engineering (at Cuttack, Odisha).
Reservation: In Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) Admissions 2018, reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates for admission into various programmes will be as per the Govemment of India rules. Limited hostel accommodation is available.
How To Apply? Applications for Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) Admissions 2018 are accepted Online only. The e-Prospectus and Online Application forms shall be available on the University website from 18th February, 2018 onwards till the last date of submission.
For further details or any clarifications, please write to Directorate of Admissions at email@example.com.