Srinagar: Indira Gandhi National Open University has issued IGNOU Tentative Date Sheet for Term End Examination (June 2018).
As per the Date Sheet, the examination will commence from June 01, 2018 and will end on June 22, 2018.
Traditionally, the examination is held in two sessions – Forenoon Session & Afternoon Session. Forenoon Session commences at 10:00 AM and ends at 01:00 PM while as Afternoon Session commences at 02:00 PM and ends at 05:00 PM.
The candidates will need to reach their respective examination centres half an hour before the commencement of their examinations.
The concerned students will be given permission for appearing in the examination if they fulfil the following conditions:
- Their registration for these courses is valid and not time barred;
- They have submitted the required number of assignments in the courses by due date wherever applicable;
- They have completed the minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of their programme;
- They have paid the examination fee for all the courses they are appearing in the examination;
- In the case of non-compliance to any of the above conditions, the result of all such courses will not be declared.
The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Get latest news updates by subscribing to our Telegram handle or join our WhatsApp Group!