Srinagar: Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education has issued the JKBOSE Date Sheet for Class 11th T1 & T2 Session July 2017.
The Date Sheet is for Higher Secondary Examination Part-I (Class 11th) Term – 1st & Term – 2nd Session July, 2017 for Kashmir Province (Excluding District Kargil).
The examination will be held in the respective recognized Higher Secondary Schools of Kashmir Province under Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation Scheme.
As the examination is going to be conducted in two sessions – Morning Session and Evening Session, the timings are different for 1st Term and 2nd Term.
The Morning Session, in which the examination of 1st Term for Regular, Fresh Private/Failure, Re-Appear cases & Subjects Change cases will be held, commences from 10:00 AM.
The Evening Session, in which the examination of 2nd Term for Re-Appear & Subjects Change cases will be held, commences from 02:00 PM.
The candidates are advised to reach their examination centres at around 09:30 AM (Morning Session) and 01:30 PM (Evening Session) as the timing for this examination is stated to be 10:00 AM and 02:00 PM respectively.
|SUBJECTS / FACULTY|
|DAY & DATE||SCIENCE||ARTS||HOME SCIENCE||COMMERCE|
|Statistics||Political Science, Statistics||Management of Resources||Business Studies|
|Mathematics, Applied Mathematics||Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Sociology||–||–|
|General English||General English||General English||General English|
|Physics||History, Home Science (Elective)||–||–|
|Chemistry||Urdu, Hindi, Kashmiri, Punjabi||Food Science||Business Mathematics|
|Geology, Bio-Technology, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry||Economics, Arabic, Persian||Family Health Care & Prevention||Economics OR Entrepreneurship|
|Computer Science, Information Practices, Environmental Science, Functional English, Islamic Studies, Physical Education, Electronics||Computer Science, Information Practices, Environmental Science, Functional English, Islamic Studies, Physical Education, Travel, Tourism & Hotel Management, English Literature||Computer Science, Information Practices, Environmental Science, Functional English, Islamic Studies, Physical Education, Travel, Tourism & Hotel Management||Computer Science, Information Practices, Environmental Science, Functional English, Islamic Studies, Physical Education, Travel, Tourism & Hotel Management|
|Biology, Geography||Psychology, Music, Geography, Philosophy, Education||–||Accountancy|
Kindly note the following important points:
01. The Regular, Fresh Private / Failure, Re-Appear & Subject Change cases, candidates shall have to appear in 1st Term Test.
02. Re-Appear and those candidates who have changed their subjects in 12th Class shall have to appear in both 1st Term as well as the 2nd Term in the subjects on the same day provided they stand registered with the Board & enrolled under proper permission.
03. The 1st Term Test in the subject shall be given in the Morning Session while as the 2nd Term Test in the same subject will be given in Evening Session on the same day.
04. As per the JKBOSE Date Sheet for Class 11th T1 & T2 Session July 2017, the concerned Heads of the recognized and affiliated Institutions (Government / Private) shall collect the confidential material cartons of sealed question papers personally before two days from the date of commencement of examination from the respective Sub/Branch Offices of the Board and from BOSE Office, Bemina Srinagar against proper requisition and identification subject to production of certificate to the effect that adequate safety arrangements have been made, well in advance to keep the confidential material of sealed cartons containing question papers under their personal custody under watch and ward. In case of any mishap, JKBOSE Date Sheet for Class 11th T1 & T2 Session July 2017 reveals, concerned Heads of the Institutions shall be personally responsible and action as warranted under rules shall be taken against them besides recovery of the cost involved.
05. The Practical Test in various subjects shall start immediately one day after the termination of the examination. The Heads of the Institutions will make the arrangements accordingly.