Srinagar: Cluster University of Srinagar has announced the schedule of Entrance Test for admission to Integrated Courses offered by the University.
As per the Entrance Test notification issued by the University, the Written Test for admission to 5-year Integrated Programmes will be held on April 18, 2017.
The notification reads: It is notified for the information of all the candidates that the Entrance Test for 5-year Integrated Courses shall be conducted on 18th April, 2017 at 3 PM as per the following Centre Notice:
|1.||Govt. College for Women M. A. Road. Srinagar||Roll No.||100001 to 100700|
|2.||College of Education Srinagar||Roll No.||100701 to 100978|
|3.||S. P. College, Srinagar||Roll No.||100979 to 101478|
|4.||A. S. College, Srinagar||Roll No.||101479 to 102233|
The students are advised to download their Admit Cards from the Cluster University of Srinagar’s official website. Candidates are also informed that:
1. In case he/she faces any difficulty in downloading their Admit Cards, they shall contact on Mobile No. 9906741230 or 7006067590.
2. They shall report at the allotted Examination Centre half an hour before the examination starts.
3. The Entrance Test paper shall comprise of 50 Objective Type Questions with 20 Questions from General English and 15 Questions each from Basic Mathematics and Reasoning.
4. The students are advised to bring along Admit Card and valid Proof of Identification.
5. No electronic gadgets/devices shall be allowed into the Examination halls.