Srinagar: Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has asked students to avoid duplication of Roll No’s while applying for Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS).
“It is notified for the information of all the concerned students, aspiring to avail the benefits of Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) that the Online Registration is open for the Session 2018-19,” reads the notification issued in this connection.
- Students having domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Passing 10+2 examination from J&K Board or CBSE located in J&K.
- Only those willing to study outside the State of J&K.
- Whose family income is Rs. six lakh or below per annum.
- Fulfilling minimum age and other eligibility criteria as prescribed by the colleges.
- Aadhar Card is essential for smooth disbursement scholarship through direct benefit transfer.
- Every student will be required to give preferences / choices of colleges.
- AICTE will open Counselling Centers at Jammu / Srinagar for actual admissions in the institutions identified under the scheme.
- Every candidate will have to be present for the Counselling.
- Student remaining absent will not be eligible for scholarship in any case.
- Allotment of seats will be made through counselling only. No change will be allowed after counselling is over under any circumstances.
Details of Scholarship for Academic Year 2018-19
|Stream||Academic Fee||Number of Scholarship|
|General Degree||Upto Rs. 30,000/-||2070|
|Professional||Upto Rs. 1,25000||2830|
|Medical / BDS||Upto Rs. 300000||100|
In order to avoid the duplication of Roll No’s, JKBOSE has directed the candidates who have appeared / passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th) Examination in the Academic Year 2016-17 and 2017-18 from JKBOSE are required to prefix the below mentioned code before their Roll No. in which the candidate falls, while filling up online application form for their registration.
|Jammu Division (Summer Zone)||Prefix Code before Roll No.|
|Annual 2016 (Private – Two Paper)||16AJTO|
|Annual 2016 (Private – Single Paper)||16AJTP|
|Bi-Annual 2016 (Private – Single Paper)||16BJTP|
|Annual 2017 (Regular)||17AJTR|
|Bi-Annual 2017 (Private)||17BJTP|
|Annual 2018 (Regular)||18AJTR|
|Jammu (Winter Zone)|
|Annual 2016 (Regular)||16AJTW|
|Bi-Annual 2016 (Private)||16BJTZ|
|Annual 2017 (Regular)||17AJTW|
|Bi-Annual 2017 (Private)||17BJTZ|
|Bi-Annual 2018 (Private)||18BJTZ|
|Annual 2016 (Regular)||16AKTR|
|Annual 2016 (Private)||16AKTP|
|Bi-Annual 2016 (Private)||16BKTP|
|Annual 2017 (Regular)||17AKTR|
|Bi-Annual 2017 (Private)||17BKTP|
|Bi-Annual 2018 (Private)||18BKTP|
|Annual 2016 (Regular)||16AGTR|
|Bi-Annual 2016 (Private)||16BGTP|
|Annual 2017 (Regular)||17AGTR|
|Bi-Annual 2017 (Private)||17BGTP|
|Bi-Annual 2018 (Private)||18BGTP|
|Annual 2016 (Private – Two Paper)||16ALTO|
|Annual 2016 (Regular)||16ALTW|
|Bi-Annual 2016 (Private)||16BLTP|
|Annual 2017 (Regular)||17ALTW|
|Bi-Annual 2017 (Private)||17BLTP|
|Bi-Annual 2018 (Private)||18BLTP|
For registration, visit the link: http://www.aicte-jk-scholarship.gov.in and for detailed information about the scheme, visit: https://www.aicte-india.org/bureaus/jk/2018-19