Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has directed Teacher job applicants to submit Post Preferences.
In pursuance to Para (11) of Advertisement No. 06 of 2017 of (General / Science / Urdu) for Teachers of various district cadres, the Board will activate a link for online submission of preferences on its Online Portal (www.ssbjk.in) from 8th February, 2018 till 18th February, 2018, informed the Board.
All applicants who have successfully submitted multiple application forms (General as well as Science or Urdu Teachers) are required to submit their preferences.
The preferences will prevent repetition of candidates in multiple selection lists after the results of written tests are declared.
Steps for Submitting Post Preferences:
1. Login in on JKSSB Online Application Portal (www.ssbjk.in) using your Username and Password credentials.
2. Click on My Account.
3. On left side, you will see Preference Form. Click on it.
4. Select the Group of Advertisement for submitting preferences from Drop down list.
5. It will display all the applications submitted by you for all the advertisements under that group. A textbox will be displayed in front of each application to enter your choice/preference.
6. Please enter preferences as 1/2/3 etc. You may choose any post as first preference but you have to choose 1st preference before choosing second and like that.
7. It is mandatory to enter preference for all the advertisements.
8. After entering preferences for all advertisements, click on SAVE button.
9. System will display message to confirm submission of preferences.
10. After successfully submission of preferences, a message will be displayed mentioning your preferences are saved successfully.