It is notified by JKSSB for the information of all concerned that the interview of the shortlisted candidates having qualified the objective Type written test conducted for 10+2 Level posts shall be conducted as per the schedule containing full particulars of the candidate(s)/Items/Advt Notification/Venue/date/time indicated at Annexure ‘A’ of this notification.
It is notified for the information of all concerned that:
1) The interview of the shortlisted candidates having qualified the objective Type written test conducted for 10+2 Level posts SHALL BE CONDUCTED as per the schedule containing full particulars of the candidate(s) /Items/Advt Notification/Venue/date /time indicated at Annexure “A” of this notification.
2) The interview schedule and particulars of the eligible candidates will also be available in the offices of the Administrative Officer, J&K Services Selection Board, Jammu/Srinagar.
3) The additional qualifications/reserved category certificate acquired by the candidate after the last date of receipt of application forms shall not be entertained.
4) Mere figuring of name in the list does not entitle the candidate to appear in the interview as it shall be subject to the scrutiny of all testimonials of the candidates shortlisted.
5) No further interview call letter shall be issued to any candidate whose names figure in the said list and they are required to appear before the interview committee on the scheduled date & time. Failure of a candidate for appearing in the interview on the given date shall not be interviewed later and shall forfeit his/her right of consideration.
6) In case of any deficiency with reference to eligibility etc proved at the time of the interview, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the interview, or if any deficiency is found subsequently the candidate shall not be considered for selection and will be treated as disqualified.
7) The candidate shall have to produce all original certificates/testimonials as asked for vide the above-referred advertisement notification before the interview committee at the time of the interview. The candidates who fail to produce such certificates/testimonials may forfeit their candidature.
8) Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated/tampered documents/testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material information shall render him/her liable for criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitments made by the Board. Also, canvassing/lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the candidate.
9) No TA/DA shall be paid for participation in the interview.
(1) The candidates are advised to bring a Photostat copy of each certificate duly attested by Gazetted Officer with his/her seal and signature and self-signed by the candidate himself should be brought along for depositing with the Board on the scheduled date and time of interview in addition to original documents, failing which no claim/objection in this regard shall be entertained.
(2) Failure of a candidate for appearing in the interview on the given date shall not be interviewed later and shall forfeit his/her right of consideration.
(3) The candidates have been included in the interview list provisionally and only such candidates shall be allowed to appear in the interview who are within age, and possess valid category certificates and prescribed qualification certificates before cut off date.
(4) Mobile phones are not allowed in the office premises.