SRINAGAR — Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Kashmir Division including Ladakh for admission to the B.Ed Programme session 2015-16 at PG Department of Education, University of Kashmir, Srinagar.
The application forms can be downloaded from the Kashmir University official website www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in from 16th June, 2015 and the auto-generated copies (hard copies) of the application form/s and fee receipt should reach Office of the College Development Council by or before June 30th, 2015 along with the following documents:
1) 1st, 2nd and 3rd year Marks Cards
2) P.G marks Certificate/s, if any
3) State Subject Certificate
4) Category certificate, if any, as issued by the respective Competent Authority
5) Affidavit duly sworn in before the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that the applicant is neither an employee nor a student in any course run through Govt./Non-Govt. organization/Institution during the session 2015-16.
The requisite application form fee of Rs. 750/- (including IT fee) should be deposited by using the downloaded Pay-in-Slip favouring Dean, College Development Council’s J&K Bank Finacle Account No. 00070100002714.
i) Graduation in any discipline from the University of Kashmir or from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Kashmir with 45% marks (General category) and 40% marks (Reserved category).
ii) Graduation under 10+2+2 scheme with 2 years of teaching experience in the Govt. or Govt. recognized private school with 45% marks (General category) and 40% marks (Reserved category).
iii) Admission to the course under reference shall be strictly as per the policy adopted by the University as reflected in PG Prospectus 2015.