Srinagar: SKIMS Medical College & Hospital has released the SKIMS MC Selection List for Orderly & Lab Attendant Posts.
The Selection List has been announced through Order No: 11 SKIMS-MC of 2019; Dated: 08-01-2019 for Appointment of Orderly / Nursing Orderly / Lab Attendant at SKIMS Medical College & Hospital, Bemina, Srinagar.
This SKIMS MC Selection List for Orderly & Lab Attendant Posts has been issued in reference to Advertisement Notice No. 04 – SKIMS MC of 2017; Dated: 12-07-2017, Recommendations of Non-Gazetted Selection Committee SKIMS Medical College-Hospital, Bemina; Dated 16th and 17th November 2018 and Approval of Director SKIMS & Ex-Officio Secretary to Government; Dated: 08-01-2019.
“As recommended by the Non-Gazetted Selection Committee SKIMS Medical College Bemina, sanction is hereby accorded to the appointment of following candidates for the post and categories as shown against each in the pay scale of Rs. 14,800 – 47,100 in terms of J&K Special Recruitment Rules 2015 notified vide SRO-202 of 2015; Dated: 30-06-2015, on probation for a period of five years against the available vacancy at SKIMS Medical College-Hospital, Bemina, Srinagar,” reads the official notification.
The SKIMS MC Selection List for Orderly & Lab Attendant Posts is provided below:
The appointment shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The appointee(s) shall have to join in the office of Administrative Officer, SKIMS Medical College, Bemina, within a period of 21 days from the date of issuance of this order. In case the appointee(s) does not join within the stipulated time, his/her appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled without any further notice or information.
2. The appointee(s) shall be allowed to join only on the production of following certificates in original:
i. Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation); ii. Academic/Professional qualification certificate(s) as the case may be; iii. Non-drawl of Loan Certificate from the concerned General Manager, District Industries Centre & Dy. Director Employment; iv. Medical Fitness Certificate from concerned Chief Medical Officer; v. State Subject Certificate; vi. Character and Antecedents Certificate & vii. Reserved category certificate, wherever applicable, from the competent authority.
3. The appointment shall be provisional and subject to satisfactory report on Character and Antecedents from CID and verification/genuineness of all academic/technical qualification certificates viz-a-viz recognition of the Institutes.
4. Before joining, the appointee(s) shall have to submit undertakings in the shape of an affidavit as per Annexure-IV of Government Order No. 1328-GAD of 2016; Dated 07-12-2016 and an affidavit as per Annexure-A to this order, duly attested by the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that in case any certificate(s) of the appointee(s) is proved to be fictitious/fake, the concerned appointee(s) shall be responsible for the consequences and he/she shall be liable for termination from the services besides other punitive action under law and in case any adverse report about his/her character and antecedents is received from the CID, the appointee(s) shall have no right to claim for appointment and his/her appointment as such shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio.
5. The salary of the appointee shall not be drawn and disbursed to him/her until satisfactory report on Character and Antecedents as well as other certificates is received. The service of the appointee shall be governed by the J&K Civil Services Regulations, J&K Civil Service (Classification Control & Appeal) Rules 1956 and other Rules & Regulations as are applicable to the State Government Employees & SRO-400; Dated: 24-12-2009.
The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Get latest news updates by subscribing to our Telegram handle or join our WhatsApp Group!
Syllabus for lab attendent please issue