Srinagar: Government of Jammu & Kashmir, State Mission Directorate, Integrated Child Development Services, J&K has issued the ICDS Selection List for Health & Nutrition Mobilizer Posts.
The Selection List of candidates for the post of Health & Nutrition Mobilizer under centrally sponsored Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme has been issued in pursuance of Advertisement No. 02-SMD of 2016; Dated: 23-09-2016.
Pursuant to recommendations of the Selection Committee(s) for selection of staff under Integrated Child Development Services Scheme, sanction is hereby accorded to the temporary engagement on contractual basis for the post of Health & Nutrition Mobilizer for a period of Two (2) years or till the services are required whichever is earlier in respect of the candidates forming ‘Annexure’ to this order for various districts of Kashmir Division on monthly consolidated wages of Rs. 20,000/-.
The appointee figuring in ICDS Selection List for Health & Nutrition Mobilizer Posts shall report to the Deputy Director, ICDS, Kashmir, along with the requisite documents. The engagement shall be subject to the following conditions.
1. The engagement is purely on temporary basis for a period of Two (2) years.
2. The candidate shall execute an agreement through medium of a prescribed affidavit duly executed / sworn before learned Judicial Magistrate to the effect that he / she will have no claim / any right for any sort of permanent absorption / regularisation in the State Government at any later stage.
3. The Deputy Directorate shall get the character antecedents of the appointee verified from the competent authority and shall also get the documents / certificates verified from the concerned quarters to whom a reference shall be made in this behalf and in the event of receipt of any adverse report with respect to the character antecedents or documents / certificates furnished / produced by the candidate, the engagement order shall be treated to have been cancelled ab-initio and criminal proceedings shall be initiated against the candidate(s).
An affidavit to this effect shall also have to be submitted duly sworn before the first class judicial magistrate.
4. The engagee(s) shall join before the Deputy Director, ICDS, Kashmir, within a period of 21 days from the date of issue of this order. In case any candidate(s) fails to join within stipulated period of 21 days, the engagement order shall be treated to have been cancelled ab-initio in respect of such candidate(s).
5. The Deputy Director, ICDS, Kashmir shall allow the candidate to join on production of the following Certificates (in Original).
i. Qualification certificates viz Degree / Marks.
ii. Permanent Resident Certificate.
iii. Age and Health certificates.
iv. Certificate of Experience, if any.
v. Certificate from the concerned authority to the effect that no loan under self-Employment scheme has been taken by the concerned candidate.
6. The wages shall not be drawn and disbursed till receipt of satisfactory report from the concerned competent authorities.
7. The engagement is purely temporary and can be terminated at any stage in case of poor performance, breach of trust, indiscipline, misbehaviour or any other act which is in-contravention to the law.
8. The engagement of the candidate shall be subject to outcome of any writ petition(s), if any, pending in any court of competent jurisdiction.
The ICDS Selection List for Health & Nutrition Mobilizer Posts is provided below for the concerned candidates to download.