In this article, we present the Model Paper for Botany of BG 1st Semester 2017 which has been compiled by an expert tutor.
By preparing the following basic topics, just 30 percent of the whole syllabus, students could fetch more than 90 percent marks in the Objective Type paper.
These topics in Model Paper for Botany of BG 1st Semester 2017, if prepared well, will also help the students to solve Descriptive Type questions.
Following is the list of topics compiled by Mr. Lateef Rather, who is presently working in Higher Education Department.
1. General Characters of Algae (A-Z) with Examples & Classification
2. General Characters of Bryos (A-Z) with Examples & Classification
3. General Characters of Pteridos (A-Z) with Examples & Classification
4. General Characters of Gymnos (A-Z) with Examples & Classification
5. Few examples on Economic Importance of Algae, Bryo, Pterido & Gymnos
6. Structure of TMV
7. Lysogeny & Lysis
According to the Revised Date Sheet issued by the University of Kashmir for BG 1st Semester CBCB (Choice Based Credit Based System) (Session January-February, 2017) for Regular/Fresh Private candidates of Kashmir and Jammu Divisions excluding Tangdhar and Gurez, the examination for Botany is scheduled to be held on 26th February, 2017.
The timing for the examination is 11:00 AM unlike Fridays for which the timing changes to 10:30 AM.
The University has already notified the following instructions concerning the candidates appearing in the examination:
1. The appearance of the candidates in the examination shall be purely on provisional basis subject to determination of the eligibility.
2. The candidates must carry valid Identity Cards and Admit Cards with them on each day of examination for verification by the examination.
About Lateef Rather
Mr. Lateef Rather from Bonura, Pulwama is an alumnus of the College. He has qualified for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) as well as Assistant Professor in National Eligibility Test (NET) in Life Science. Prior to this, he achieved 2nd Rank in Kashmir University’s M.Sc Entrance for Botany. Presently, he works in Higher Education Department.