Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), New Delhi has issued a advertisement notification regarding the recruitment for Inspector posts which are contract based. Application mode for the recruitment is offline. Total number of vacancies are 87.
After expiry of the contract period, candidates will not have the right to claim for further engagement in the organization.
Duly filled-in Application Forms can be send through Post on or before 6th April, 2016
Educational Eligibility: Eligible candidate must have the qualification of Graduation from a recognized Institute or University with minimum 60% of aggregate marks. Applicants must be retired officers as Inspectors in State or Central Police Forces. In investigation of criminal cases, Applicants must have minimum 10 years of experience.
Age: For the details on age limit, age relaxation for particular categories under this CBI Recruitment, please refer to the official notification.
Selection Process: Based on performance in Interview only, candidates will be selected for Inspector positions.
How To Apply: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) wants offline applications in prescribed format. Complete the form with correct details. Due date for submission of hard copy of application forms is 06.04.2016.
1) First, candidates can download the Application Form from the official website of Central Bureau of Investigation.
2) Fill all required details of educational qualification, date of birth etc.
3) Filled-in Applications along with documents can be sent to relevant address before 06.04.2016.
4) Send Applications by Speed Post or Registered Post.
Documents To Be Attached:
1) Attested photo-copies of Certificates.
2) Recent colour photograph.