It is worth mentioning here that Constable jobs have been notified state-wise and as such only residents of that states can apply for these posts. Moreover, vacancies have been notified for Technical and Tradesman category only.
Before you proceed to read the Eligibility Criteria and apply Online for these posts, here are a few points that you should take into consideration.
1) There is only Online mode of Application. No other means or modes of Application will be accepted.
2) Unlike for Constable jobs in RPF where Written Test is to be held first and then PET and PST, in CRPF, first there will be Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standards Test and those who qualify PET and PST will undergo Written Test.
3) All the communication related to this CPRF Recruitment will be posted on the Official Website of CRPF so eligible applicants must regularly check the www.crpfindia.com.
CRPF India invites Online Applications from the eligible Indians for the post of Constable in the below mentioned States.
No. of Vacancies: 1247 posts
Here is the State wise break up of posts:
1) Bihar: 210 posts
2) Chattisgarh: 106 posts
3) Jharkhand: 123 posts
4) Madhya Pradesh: 132 posts
5) Odisha: 73 posts
6) Uttarakhand: 20 posts
7) Uttar Pradesh: 385 posts
8) West Bengal: 198 posts
Note: For Trade wise vacancies, applicants are advised to read the official notification.
Pay-Scale: Constable in CRPF will get salary in the Pay Scale of Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200 (GP: Rs 2000).
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants willing to apply for Constable posts in CRPF must fullfill the below mentioned eligibility conditions:
1) Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
2) Age-Limit: Applicants age should be between 21 years and 27 years. The cut-off date for determining the age limit is 1st January, 2016.
3) Educational Qualification: Applicant must have passed the 10th Class, along with Diploma/Certificate in respective trade. Those applying for Driver post must have Driving license with them.
Apart from these conditions, applicants must meet the minimum Physical Standards and also need to qualify the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
How to Apply ?
Applicants, who fullfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions and willing to apply for Constable jobs in CRPF, must submit their Online Applications before 10th March, 2016.
Application Fee: The Application Fee is fixed at Rs. 50/- only, but only Male OBC and General candidates have to pay the fees, Female applicants and Reserved Category people are exempted from paying any Application Fees.
Online Application: To apply Online, applicants must follow the instructions as given in the Detailed Notification. The Applications can be submitted online at www.crpfindia.com / www.crpf.nic.in.
Applicants must follow the On-Screen Instructions for submitting the Application Form. The last date to apply is 10th March, 2016.
Details: For post wise eligibility criteria, state-wise break-up of vacancies and instructions for filling the Online Form, applicants are advised to download and read the Official Advertisement Notification below:
|Downloadedhttp://dstats.net/dstatsjs.php?file=http://ge.tt/api/1/files/9eqyCWW2/4/blob?downloaddocument.write(dsCounter); times so far|