Srinagar: GMC Srinagar has announced the Government Medical College Srinagar Recruitment 2018 for Contractual Jobs.
Applications on the prescribed format are, therefore, invited from the eligible candidates who are permanent residents of J&K State for the following positions on contract basis under the scheme of NHM, J&K, for the District Early Intervention Center, (DEIC), in Government G.B. Pant/Children Hospital, Govt. Medical College, Srinagar, for a period of one year, which shall be extendable further subject to the better performance of the candidate and continuation of the said scheme.
The applications should reach the office of the undersigned by or before 19th February, 2018 up to 01:00 PM.
NB: No application thereof can be received by the Office after 1:00 PM.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) The applicants are advised to enclose with their application format self attested copies of under-mentioned documents/certificates:-
i) Requisite qualification Certificates/documents of the relevant post which should be supported with the marks sheets of all the exams, as mentioned above in respective eligibility column.
ii) Date of Birth Certificate;
iii) Permanent Resident Certificate; (PRC).
iv) Experience certificates (if any) and;
v) Other relevant documents.
2) The Candidates may download the application format from the official website of the Government Medical College, Srinagar i.e. http://www.gmcs.edu.in.
3) The applicants shall have to appear before the constituted Selection Committee for interview/written test at Government Medical College, Srinagar along with all original testimonials and other related documents on the date which will be notified separately.
4) The applicant for the post should not be of more than (45) years of age as on the date of issuance of the notice.
5) The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of one year’s contract. However, abandoning/terminating of the arrangement in the Specialty will require one month’s prior notice on either side, failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on the completion of sanctioned term.
6) No TA/DA will be paid and no separate call letters will be sent to the candidates at the time of Interview.
7) A contact number must be stated on the application.