OFFICE OF THE CHIEF ENGINEER, IRRIGATION & FLOOD CONTROL DEPTT, KASHMIR
ENGINEERING COMPLEX, NEAR SILK FACTORY, RAJBAGH SRINAGAR – 190008
PHONE: 0194-2311834; FAX: 0194-2311085; EMAIL: CE@IFCKASHMIR.COM
Subject: Re-advertisement of Class IV posts for Divisional Cadre (KASHMIR).
RE-ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO: 01 OF 2016 DATED: 14-01-2016.
- Whereas, this office had invited applications on the prescribed form for the following posts vide this office advertisement notification no: 01 of 2013 Dated: 31-08-2013.
2. Whereas, the application forms were received from various aspirants by this office but shortlist was not prepared due to some administrative reasons/court litigation.
3. Whereas, all the records of this Directorate including application forms were ruined due to severe floods in the valley during the month of September 2014.
4. Whereas, this Department took up the issue with the Administrative Department after disposing off the writ petitions by the Hon’ble High Court for re-advertisement vide this office letter No: 16020 Dated: 09-10-2015.
5. Whereas, the Administrative Department authorised this Department vide Govt. Order No: 311-PW (Hyd) of 2015 Dated: 29-10-2015 to re-advertise the posts with the following conditions:-
a. That for those applicants who had applied in response to the earlier notification, their age of eligibility and qualification shall be reckoned retrospectively as applicable to the Advertisement Notice No: 01/2013 Dated: 31-08-2013. This shall, however, be subject to the production of proof of having submitted application and participation in the selection process;
b. In respect of all other candidates the age and qualification shall be reckoned prospectively.
In view of the above, fresh application forms are hereby invited from permanent residents of J&K State on prescribed proforma as per Annexure A to this notice which should reach this office by or before 09/02/2016.
Are having age on 01-01-2016 not:-
- Below 18 years: and
I. 40 years in case of open merit.
II. 43 years in the case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
III. 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates.
IV. 48 years in case of Ex-Serviceman.
V. 40 years in case of candidates already in Govt services/contractual employees.
Documentation: Attested photostat copies of the following certificates should be attested with the form.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of J&K.
2. Category certificate in case of Reserved Categories (Valid).
3. DOB Certificate.
4. Qualification Certificate.
5. Technical Certificate (If any.)
6. Registered Self-Addressed Envelope.
Note: The candidates who had previously submitted their application forms as per Advertisement Notice No. 01 of 2013 Dated: 31-08-2013 are also requested to submit fresh application forms along with the above-mentioned documents for the above-identified posts as the previous application forms/other records have washed away in the devastating floods of September 2014.
If any applicant is desirous to apply for more than one post, he/she shall submit his/her application form separately against each post.
Any application form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice. The recruitment shall be governed by SRO-202 of 2015; Dated: 30-06-2015.
The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Get latest news updates by subscribing to our Telegram handle or join our WhatsApp Group!