East Central Railway (ECR) invites offline applications for Constable (Band) posts which are regular based.
A total of 246 Constable Posts have been mentioned in the notification. However, total number of posts will increase or decrease without any notice.
Organization Name: East Central Indian Railways
Profile Name: Constable Posts
No. of Total Vacancies: 246 (UR – 137, OBC – 56, SC – 29, ST – 24)
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get monthly payment on regular basis. Pay Scale under this recruitment process is as follows:
Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 2000/- Grade Pay plus allowances per month.
Educational Eligibility: A Matric pass from a recognized board with good aggregate marks can apply for this Indian Raiways recruitment.
Age: Age limit is 18 to 25 years.
Selection Process: Based on Written Test, PET (Physical Efficiency Test), PMT (Physical Measurement Test) and finally document verification.
How To Apply: East Central Railway (ECR) wants prescribed application forms through offline mode. Fill the form with correct details only. Due date for receipt of application forms is 11.04.2016.
1) Download format of the application form from the official website of East Central Railway (ECR).
2) Mention all required details at designated places.
3) Send duly filled-in application forms to below mentioned address before 11.04.2016 by registered post or speed post:
IG-Chief Security Commissioner,
East Central Railway, Hajipur,
Pin Code – 844 101, Bihar
Document that are necessary to be attached with the application form:
- Two self addressed envelope covers (size is 28 cms x 12 cms)
- Self attested photo copies of documents
- Two colour photographs (4.5 cms x 3.5 cms size)
1) Department of ECR will reject application forms which are not in given format.
2) Please read all eligibility conditions above before applying to these posts.
3) Apply on or before the last date.
Recommended Book: We are not going to confuse you by sharing a lot of books. We will share only the best and the most recommended book for the written examination. We, therefore, list the top three reasons for how this book will help you qualify the written examination.
1) The book is divided into three sections viz General Awareness, Arithmetic Ability and General Intelligence and Reasoning and as such it covers the entire length and breadth of the prescribed syllabus.
2) The book is as per the new syllabus and pattern and published under the banner of UPKAR’s, written by well known and experienced authors – Dr. Lal and Jain.
3) The book is available online at an affordable price of Rs. 250/- only. Meanwhile, if you click to buy the book from Flipkart, you will get Free Delivery (No Shipping Charges) and a 30 Day Replacement Guarantee.